Dark Age Wars Forums

Dark Age Wars Forums (http://www.darkagewars.com/forums/index.php)
-   World 11 News (http://www.darkagewars.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   End Date for World 11 (http://www.darkagewars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3172)

JRRayder 03-22-2019 12:43 PM

End Date for World 11

Greetings Lords and Ladies of DAWland

World 11 will end on schedule at server midnight on March 26, 2019.

Warmest Regards - JR - Game Moderator

Marianne 03-25-2019 09:25 PM

Thank You

To the game and its players, I thank you for welcoming me and treating me as an equal right from the start. I have played games where new players are simply squashed at the first opportunity. This is not like that. There is a feeling of family... sometimes like a dysfunctional family but a family nevertheless.

I was fortunate and fell in with an alliance of teachers and fighters. I learned and learned and was still learning from an adversary on the last day of the server. The rewards are there and if you want to play, there are some very good teachers here who will help.

Players will come and go and if we cross paths again, I hope that we can either ally together or fight like warriors but always in good fun.

Cheers,
M

Stets0n 03-26-2019 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marianne (Post 8473)
To the game and its players, I thank you for welcoming me and treating me as an equal right from the start. I have played games where new players are simply squashed at the first opportunity. This is not like that. There is a feeling of family... sometimes like a dysfunctional family but a family nevertheless.

I was fortunate and fell in with an alliance of teachers and fighters. I learned and learned and was still learning from an adversary on the last day of the server. The rewards are there and if you want to play, there are some very good teachers here who will help.

Players will come and go and if we cross paths again, I hope that we can either ally together or fight like warriors but always in good fun.

Cheers,
M

You were like a sponge when you first joined us. I like to think I had a small impact on your success. I'm super impressed that you did what you did spending zero gold.

In the future I would rather not fight you, but if it that happens. I'm happy that it will always be about the game and nothing personal. You were my 'Goose' this server as Ixy was busy working so much. "my wing man/woman"

If we were at war I would always wait till the day shift clocked in.

Thanks for playing, we need more players like you.
Take care
Stet-

JackKetch 03-26-2019 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marianne (Post 8473)

Cheers,
M

An adversary was helping you? What an Idiot!!!:rolleyes: