Dark Age Wars Forums

Dark Age Wars Forums (http://www.darkagewars.com/forums/index.php)
-   Guides & FAQs (http://www.darkagewars.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Conquering villages (http://www.darkagewars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233)

Joony 01-24-2010 07:20 PM

Conquering villages

Hey guys,

I tried several times to take an other village over but it just didn't work...

I send an royal heir together with some other troops to the village but all my troops just came back after winning the battle and nothing else happend.

Did I make any mistakes or what's wrong here?

Edit: I'm sorry! I just found the mistake. My royal heir needs few more experience points. :)

ReVictorio 03-20-2010 12:20 AM

is impossible to take over a villlage ,I try evry possible way end on the end 2 Royal heir are kill,so what is the deal here?!?!??!
Pleas can we have same useful response,if I look the forum end after my experience play is at lots of correction to do,in theory this Game is superior of king Age end tribal war,in my opinion,need a update on:
improve troops value/XP must take in account during the battle,end change same Unit detail/function ,report can improve:incoming attack
Looted must have a minimun of 15 each resorces

conquer a village using the Royal give you XP(nothing to do whit kill troops)

market system like TW/age of Kings

if only this point will be upgr/correct this game will be full of players :D
more fun

Onlashok 03-20-2010 01:40 AM

Is you heir a *crowned* Heir? Apparently this need to be the case before he actually takes over an area, so just jack up the exp of you prince until he's crowned...

(just as an aside I still haven't done this yet either so my advice might be faulty, but it was in the manual somewhere)

kingofrpgs 03-20-2010 01:42 AM

u cant concer a villiadge with an heir unless he has a crwon u get the crown by fight army with ur heir in ur army here is the catch thoe u heir dont fight any and he gets xp at the end of a battle if u win he gets xp based of the adverage kill of ur army is that easy to understand cause thats the best i can explain it

ReVictorio 03-20-2010 01:57 AM

the heir on the end of the battle die if I dont recall home do you understand?!
is faithing end fighting but no XP,end the rebel build up troops quicker I can kill,so how do you get XP if the are 250 end more rebel?!
first round
Totals
Player Deployed Kills Remaining
ReVictorio 860 273 91
Rebels 273 769 0

2round
DEFEAT

Totals
Player Deployed Kills Remaining
ReVictorio 185 113 0
Rebels 179 185 66
I send good troops end 2 heir

kingofrpgs 03-20-2010 02:02 AM

can u tell me wat ur sending with ur heir

koolasice 03-20-2010 11:36 AM

lol

lol he must send miltia or something!

ReVictorio 03-20-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koolasice (Post 1014)
lol he must send miltia or something!

NO GOOD TROOPS, ARE YOU PEOPLE SO ARROGANT?!?!
so for you children I will set the troops but I no now you will find nothing wrong:
1 royal heir
4 templar=80
2 crossbowman=40
5 elite pik=100
4foot kings=100
5 infantery=100
2 royla cav=40
2lithg cav.=80
======================
REBEL
5 foot kings(this never die:mad:)
3 heavy infantry
4 light cav.
3 pikeman
1 elite archer
4 elite pikeman
2 militia

in till now I try 3 different rebel villlage(hole the same strong troops)
1 non active player(all troops die is now impossible to conquer)
end pillage as you no is 8-10 of each resource
--------------------------------------------------
now in this 4 day i play I try evry possible way to attack but nothing,end if you dont notice the rebel build troops quicker I cant keep up end non active player whit empty villlage cant by conquer,maby becouse I start now maby becouse iam on the end of the map,I dont no but I can say this, in other game iam good, million of point end 155 villlage,I conquer non stop end make guild war ,now whit this info you can see iam no stupid,for sure you guy`s play long end no what dont work in this game of how the bug work(like conquer 1 village on the side of you capital),but dont mean you are a good player,so maby this game is only for people's pay for gold?!
so if you have some experience to share good for evry body other way be quiet
thank you

kingofrpgs 03-20-2010 03:54 PM

u should try just using royal calvery with ur heir cause i find thats the only one that works

koolasice 03-20-2010 04:54 PM

troops

r u serious them troops suck!
oh and rebels do to 400 vs 40 40 elite vs crowned heir and royal cavlry and i lost!