Dark Age Wars Forums

Dark Age Wars Forums (http://www.darkagewars.com/forums/index.php)
-   World 11 Alliance Recruiting (http://www.darkagewars.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Interested in organising Alliances? (http://www.darkagewars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2954)

JackKetch 09-22-2018 11:40 AM

Interested in organising Alliances?

Various people have been suggesting that we try to organise the active players into alliances in a fair way. Who would be interested in joining such a system?

Jack

charles116 09-23-2018 01:09 AM

Hello folks,

I recently made a post that in world 11. That each alliance has only two vets each and try and train as many new players as possible.

Bob_Riley 09-24-2018 05:26 AM

In the past I have run an alliance made up of only new players who wanted to find out how to play the game. That works to a large extent but the bigger and better alliances have to give them some clearance to allow them to learn without having to defend their cities in order for it to work. On another note, I once suggested that the developers allow players one gold for each hour they are on-line. This could be modified to take the place of the videos since they do not seem determined to get them started. I cannot afford to purchase gold but without it you really do not stand much of a chance with the players who spend the money.

ixthlegion 09-25-2018 04:24 AM

I propose a simple Free Gold.

Daily Log In gets you 10 GOLD.
Every 14 days in a row logging in gets you a bonus of 50 GOLD.
So, if your active for a month logging in you will get 28 x 10 = 280
+ 100 GOLD as bonus for 380 GOLD.

This will help get guys to play and an incentive to be able to get more
people online.

Just a thought

Ixy!

AirEck 09-25-2018 06:57 AM

is the game ever going to open back up and what about the players that solo or don't interact with others cause they have limited time online or just don't like to join alliances/gangs

JRRayder 09-25-2018 12:40 PM

Greetings AirEck,

The game is supposed to open later today after the new day reset at 00:00 GMT. And you can play the game any way you like: in or out of an alliance, interacting or not interacting as you choose. The general thread here is exploring possible ways for those who do enjoy playing in an alliance to organize themselves.

Regards JR - Game Moderator

JackKetch 09-25-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirEck (Post 7731)
.....and what about the players that solo or don't interact with others cause they have limited time online or just don't like to join alliances/gangs

My plan would be that those that want to join in the organised wars will keep it between themselves. As long as we are left alone to war amongst ourselves, we won't be attacking anyone "outside" of the war groups.

JackKetch 09-25-2018 10:36 PM

How is this for a plan..?

if I set up an umbrella alliance initially, with the aim of dividing up the members into teams - depending on numbers 2,3,or 4 teams. If numbers get large enough we may need a second initial alliance. My aim would be to get the teams sorted out etc. shortly before we start to get to 2nd city status. Haven't thought through all the details (and we all know that is where the devil is) so all suggestions are welcome.

Normy 09-25-2018 11:59 PM

I'm 100% with you on this.

LukyLuke 09-26-2018 12:10 AM

not sure on my free time this server but i want to be included :)