Go Back Dark Age Wars Forums > Down to Business > Anything Goes
Reload this Page
When in The Heck Is This Game Ever Going to Start Again
:
:

Old 01-11-2020, 08:08 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default When in The Heck Is This Game Ever Going to Start Again

Hello there moderators and everyone. It has been nearly three months now, since the last server ended and nobody including the moderators has a clue about when this game is ever going to restart. If this game is just going to be allowed to wither and die let us know.

If not, let us know once and for all when a new server will ever get going. I have been understanding, but this is getting down right silly
Old 01-13-2020, 11:54 AM
Game Moderator

Greetings Smithy,

As you have said, "even the moderators don't have a clue." I can't tell you something when I know nothing about it myself.

Regards JR - Game Moderator
Old 01-13-2020, 04:59 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default That Figures

If the moderators do not have a clue, then that is not a good sign. It looks like the game will wither and die
Old 01-14-2020, 10:49 AM
Squire (Level 1)

You Tell em smiffy
Old 01-15-2020, 01:05 AM
Squire (Level 1)

I thought that you had a good relationship with the owner JR. Why hasn't he talked to you. Also is there a way we can send him messages, email or something.
Old 01-15-2020, 09:49 AM
Squire (Level 1)

I've still got 12 gold ingame , lol , I need to spend it .
Old 01-15-2020, 10:50 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Clueless Moderators

Well LD it is generally not a good sign when the moderators of a game do not know what is going on, so that means things for this game are looking pretty grim
Old 01-21-2020, 05:48 PM
Game Moderator

Greetings LD,

Actually, my relationship was with the previous owner of the game. The new owner has not really had much contact with me... most of my correspondence has been with the game dev and he went MIA right before Christmas. C'est la vie.

Regards JR - Game Moderator
Old 01-22-2020, 02:57 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Well that means the owner probably fired him finally and that there is no one to repair the game now and the owner is probably not going to bring it back. The sign in and forum I think are seperate from the game server itself. So it is more then likely that the game will never return then. Still would like to know if there is a way to contact the owner. Is there an EMail we can use to contact him or at least try to contact him?
Old 01-26-2020, 03:23 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Game Status

hi there JR, can you Private message me with your email so we can stay in touch in some fashion. It is not logical to place the blame on you about this game, when yourself are not in the loop about what is going on. You are simply a cog in the wheel. I try not to rant, but I do speak my mind out of frustration about why this game has not restarted going on three or four months now. I am sure that you are frustrated as much as the rest of us to why this game has not restarted.