Search:
Old 09-05-2017, 10:50 PM
Game Moderator

Lightbulb War Reports

I'd recommend that captured cities are displayed as conquests on the DAW general chat. So, instead of just a message for yourself that you captured a city, it would go to general chat "PlayerZZ conquered city at 1,1 from PlayerYY".

Posted on behalf of RedViper
Old 12-16-2017, 12:31 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRRayder View Post
I'd recommend that captured cities are displayed as conquests on the DAW general chat. So, instead of just a message for yourself that you captured a city, it would go to general chat "PlayerZZ conquered city at 1,1 from PlayerYY".

Posted on behalf of RedViper
I am not happy about the implementation of this! It is showing every raid by every player. Unnecessary and potentially compromising. I may not want other players knowing or working out which rebels I am raiding!
Old 12-17-2017, 07:25 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Scatlock
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackKetch View Post
I am not happy about the implementation of this! It is showing every raid by every player. Unnecessary and potentially compromising. I may not want other players knowing or working out which rebels I am raiding!
I second this, it is rather annoying to see everyone's battle reports. However, maybe setting it up to go to alliance members would be great. Only, just when a territory is captured and not after every single raid.

Tags
capture city, general chat message