I am Here for the Chat and Social Parts 3 4.76%
I am Pretty New - Not Sure What This is About 2 3.17%
I Don't Really Have a Preference 0 0%
Honest? I Don't Really Enjoy the Game Right Now 7 11.11%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2019, 04:01 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Clue to When the Game Will Restart If Ever

Hi there, I would like to know if either of the moderators have a freaking clue to when the next server will begin. It has been nearly two months now since the last server ended and it appears that nobody has a clue what the heck is going on. It would be nice to know what the heck is going on with this darn game.
Old 12-12-2019, 04:29 AM
Squire (Level 1)

are there other games that you folks play that are similar? perhaps we should all migrate together>
Old 12-21-2019, 04:51 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default This Game is dead

I've been playing this game for years now since i was just 11 years old and i gotta say its been dying for a very very long time. Every time I've came back to this game its gotten worse and worse. The last update was the nail in the coffin. The only thing that even kept this game together was the community we built and the relationships us players shared with one another. But now with the devs not releasing the next server/world we don't even have what has tied us together for so long. i feel inclined to agree with the previous comments and to move onto another game together.
Old 12-23-2019, 05:33 AM
Squire (Level 1)

I hope we can have one more last hurrah. I enjoyed the crazy battles and the bond of friendship. If they can fix the game which had issues which are too many to list here
but the game was much better before the upgrades which turned to downgrades.

On another note -- Happy Holidays and Good Health to all my fellow Dark Age Warriors!
Old 12-26-2019, 02:51 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Lets face it.....

Let's just face it. Even if a new server is started, the damage has been done. There is no way this game will ever be what it was. I had a great time playing and meeting new people. I wish you all the best in the future. Take care my DAW friends.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:26 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Is there any way that we, the players, can contact the owner to find out what is going on? I know JR has the means to contact him but there is no way we can. I have tried the Contact Us below on the Forums three times and have not received a reply. So I doubt that that goes anywhere these days.

If JR has not heard anything from the owner, and it seems he was in good with him, then maybe hearing from a few of us would get a response. It is worth a try at least. So JR if you could tell us how to contact him it would be appreciated.
Old 01-05-2020, 07:59 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Perhaps suggestions of what other games we could play would be good?
Any suggestions?
Old 01-07-2020, 07:03 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Skatlock
Unhappy Last Hurrah

It is with a sad heart that I write this. I have been around for the many years of this games lifespan. I made great friendships and it is quite disappointing to see this game meet its end. If those of you who know me decide to start playing something else together, let me know; I'd love to be able to stay in touch with you guys and thoroughly appreciate the support and encouragement that you guys have been to me throughout my life. If anyone wants to email me with updates or a game that you guys decide to take on, I only happen to check this site about once every six months or so. Email is uriahgiet@gmail.com.

Farewell,
Skatlock
Old 06-28-2020, 10:47 AM
Squire (Level 1)

It is as the good people before me already has written really sad that the game is not kept up.
Are there anyone around that have found any similar games to what DAW used to be.
Would love to stay in touch gamewise with the good players from here..were fun when I had the time to commit and yeah..lots of good awesome peope were around
Take care..
I will from time to time check in if anyone udates on where we can enjoy some more fun games..
Am at the moment active in State of Survival..based on the zombie trend..lots of teamwork in play, solo not so much..just like here
Old 07-10-2020, 05:02 PM
Banned

vapenna rychle rande bojkovice rychle rande seznamovani valdice seznamka pro seniory borovany seznamka zabcice rande naslepo slavicin ceske velenice hledam muze velke bilovice gay seznamka ona hleda jeho kralupy nad vltavou rande naslepo rudna moravsky zizkov seznamka okres liberec gay seznamka velke heraltice seznamka hledam muze velke pavlovice seznamovaci agentura horni sucha stare hradiste seznamka ona hleda jeho vcelna vysoke myto eroticka seznamka seznamka kovarov ona hleda jeho stezery rychle rande pchery kralupy nad vltavou hledam muze kovarska rande naslepo seznamka okres vrane nad vltavou rychle rande cerncice olsany seznamovaci agentura mesto libava seznamovani hledam milence horni terlicko hledam muze cervene pecky seznamka chotoviny troubky seznamka tvarozna sex seznamka seznamovaci agentura velka dobra rychle rande vsenory sluknov hledam muze dolni loucky seznamovaci agentura rudnik seznamovani chysky hledam milence rande naslepo benesov rychle rande desna lisov gay seznamka

d74e56c

Tags
attitudes, future, survey