Search:
Old 07-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Reb troop regeneration

Any idea when the problem with reb troops regenerating in their cities will be fixed. Have to range far and wide to find any so I can get the bp I need to have slots for cities.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

We are all facing the same problem. Be patient, it IS being worked on. No, I don't have a time frame to give you. Just know we're ALL in the same boat, admin IS aware of it, and they ARE working on it.
“Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe” ~Arya Stark, GoT
Old 07-13-2013, 09:53 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Kaly, I know you say it is being worked on and it probably is. But it seems strange, and not just a little disheartening, that the bug for buying gold was fixed almost instantly and a bright shine email message came to us announcing it, yet we have received no words on the numerous bugs we are experiencing in the game.
I understand that the purpose of the game is to make money, that is a given. But IMHO, taking money for defective products is not all that ethical.
Many of us love this game and in spite of setbacks, we continue to support it, both by playing it, and by putting cash towards it. The enjoyment we are deriving is markedly decreased when basic operations of the game do not function as intended. The frustration level of the players is increasing at a higher rate each day. A note from the developers stating what they are working on, their progress, and estimate of completion date would help tremendously.
OK I've had my say. I just hope we get some sort of response from the developers.
Enjoy!
Old 07-14-2013, 01:08 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

Nem, it's not just about making money that the gold buying issues were fixed first. It's a LEGAL issue. This is peoples' REAL LIFE CASH that was tied up for days on end. DAW could have ended up in serious legal trouble if it had not delivered the goods promised to those that paid for it.

As for the rest, I do know that there are SERVER issues that MUST be fixed before any game issues can be. If the server isn't fixed, then there's no real point to fixing the other issues, as they seem to be tied to the server ones. It's a vicious cycle that they are working hard to sort out.
“Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe” ~Arya Stark, GoT