Search:
Old 08-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Angry Wont let me log in

Hey it wont let me log in says invalid login.. I even reset my password from my email and used the new password and it still says invalid its making me really mad.. I have money put into this game so for it not to work is pretty messed up..
Old 08-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

jaobwyatt, Murphy67, BEERTIME and Mbradyb3:

All four of you were banned from the game for breaking rules and terms of service. This is why you are unable to log in. If you'd like to discuss it further, feel free to PM myself of JRRayder here on the forums.

Please note: Any messages that are rude or disrespectful or contain profanities WILL be deleted & ignored and the user WILL be banned from the forums, as well.
“Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe” ~Arya Stark, GoT

Last edited by Kalypso; 08-05-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Banned

Default JRRader Stupid? You be the judge.

JRHater is a self promoting a-hole who thinks he is the greatest DAW player ever. Maybe he should check his ego and work on making this game accessible to all instead of just his buddies. Me and my Grandsons, My Father, Stepfather, Work associates were having a great time playing something together because we are not able to see each other physically. Do you know how hard it is to get old people to play a computer game? Now they proved me wrong because DAW took our money then banned us. Now Pop tells me "I told you this internet thing was a ripoff." Thanks JR for making me look like an ass and now I have to pay them back the money they gave me to buy their gold. Now I am out almost double of what we paid DAW. I hope you use it well because there will be no more $$ coming from us. We will find another place to to spend it. Probably not the old guys though, they are done with the "internet thing". You should probably familiarize your self with this program called logmein.com so that everyone can access high speed internet from anywhere in the world by using this program. My business has great service and is much better then what Pops is using at home. It also allows me to help them with their decision making. I guess if that is multi-accounting then yes, we are guilty. Maybe DAW ought to consider a new, more educated moderator. Clearly JR Hater isn't qualified.

Richard18
Old 11-08-2013, 12:30 AM
Game Moderator

Ah well, I have been judged as stupid by others as well. But there were 10 accounts on one IP address and that is prohibited by the terms of service you signed. Don't sign things you don't intend to do or follow and don't complain when you get caught. Oh and maybe your standard way of dealing with people in your world is name calling and trash talk but I'll stick to my polite "stupidity" in that case.

And "yes" - 10 accounts on one IP address is multi-accounting. You are guilty.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Angry cant log in

why can't i log? every time i log in it says banded acc.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Game Moderator

Maybe because you spammed the chat even you were asked to stop - violated the game terms of service and were banned ;-)

Regards, JR - Game Moderator
Old 11-20-2013, 02:07 PM
Squire (Level 1)

I can't log in either was I banned? and if so why? I have tried reseting password checked caps and mistypes
Old 11-20-2013, 05:50 PM
Game Moderator

I banned the IP address your account was operating on... unfortunately I can't tell who is and isn't multi-accounting but there were five other players on the same IP. One of those players told me he had played your account for a week - and this is a violation of the game terms of service too - called account sitting. So either way - you too are banned.

New Info: Please read the private message to you in the forum mail.

Last edited by JRRayder; 11-20-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Amendment
Old 11-21-2013, 09:17 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Just wundering, When Banned, can You ever go on again??? I'm really worried that one of my fav games is unnable to be played.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:20 PM
Game Moderator

Bans apply for ten years.