Search:
Old 01-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Exclamation hi everyone

i have been playing this game for about 90 days oops forget to introduce my self ok here it is my game name is Randall (that should be all you need to know about my name)i am ok with being called randy or randy randy or randolf. i had an alliance called killer peace instinct that is now blown up because i was banned more on that later.i live in pa. i like the penguins and the steelers (both pittsburg teams) i own an average of 3 business.ok now as to why i was banned.

i was banned for "multi accounting" though there were 2 accounts on one ip address , one was mine(randall) the other was my son(rayderjr), all my electronics are connected using icloud pro edition which puts upwards to five devices all on the same ip address so that you can transfer large files ,at will, to each device and it also boost your memory a lot (mainly to be used for business purposes) and yes you can have someone on a different device(the iphone,computer etc.) at the same time you are on doing something on one device.
now can someone please come forward and tell me what was wrong with what did?

"always tell the truth then you have nothing to remember" Mark Twain
now ain't that an honest quote
0__0

the amazing used too be banned Kaiser Randall

i think it is but tomorrow may rain so i will go
yes this Kaiser was banned
all because
"I'm a writer, not a fighter" (hehe a song )

i know i know i just want that feel good feeling
is there a doctor in the house??? wait no doctor !!! well looks like nothing is going to get better for me.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Game Moderator

Interesting... there are two additional accounts on that same IP address for a total of four. So either the story doesn't wash or you have some neighbors borrowing your internet.

Game terms of service are perfectly clear - up to 3 family members may play their own unique accounts on the same IP. Simply put - 3 is three and 4 is too many.

Regards, JR - Game Moderator
Old 01-08-2014, 03:08 AM
Squire (Level 1)

i am sorry to hear that but i did not use multiple accounts.only me and my son play this game(lol one thing a generation divide doesn't separate. the love of games.)as it turns out my neighbor kinda sneaked into my wifi accessed my system and then played the game through my ip address (wow that is a lot to get wifi like seriously he could have just went to mcdonalds or burger king and got it easier like walking a block down the street is SO much work) well at least i got to start a social group and i need to bring back kpi wow this will be hard i hope i start where i left off and thank you JRrayder for all your help (i was confused a lot when you said 4 players on my ip address. here i thought just me and my son played the game. yes i was very confused and i will change my sons account name (can you get rid of his old account please) well no more rayderjr hmmmm i wonder what else he will name his

the amazing used too be banned Kaiser Randall

i think it is but tomorrow may rain so i will go
yes this Kaiser was banned
all because
"I'm a writer, not a fighter" (hehe a song )

i know i know i just want that feel good feeling
is there a doctor in the house??? wait no doctor !!! well looks like nothing is going to get better for me.

Last edited by Randall; 01-08-2014 at 11:57 AM.

Tags
honest, i was banned, remember, son played