Search:
Old 08-27-2010, 11:11 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

that luanguage rule just like most others isnt inforced ppl speak pourtagease and other langueages in toher chat all the time i wish they would inforce rules thoe

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 08-28-2010, 04:19 AM
Squire (Level 1)

a huh? I trying this game and never hear above bug before so I missed any thing? I don't care
Old 11-17-2010, 03:08 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Please take care of the bug that doesn't allow me to build a wall...because the game says I'm under attack...that is the only building that is stopped from building.

Master2U
Old 05-24-2011, 06:31 AM
Squire (Level 1)

so what happens to all the gold i spent? and i dont know who FRANKMORGEN@yahoo.com is but that is who took over my account i would like all my gold back that i spent i only had one account till i couldnt get on my jayreese account then it said i need to make an account so i did i dont understand why i was punished for that please let me know
Old 08-26-2011, 08:57 AM
Squire (Level 1)

So does these new rules mean your account doesn't reset after four days anymore?
Old 08-26-2011, 12:00 PM
Game Moderator

The rules have not really changed - the underlying program code has been changed and I believe it still resets a user after 5 days.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:03 PM
Game Moderator

The "management" is now posting a statement about heir farming

Heir farming violates the spirit and intent of Rule 11 of DAW Game Rules.

Players who practice heir farming are in violation of the rules of the game. Until the 5 September 2011 end of the current game round you will receive a warning. Violations in the new rounds will result in action from a warning to a ban.

Regards, JR
Old 08-26-2011, 10:37 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Still New to this

The rules are cool but some games ive been on, have vacation on it. in other words say im going to disneyland and wont be back in two weeks. I know you can become a pre-member and still have your account. but do you think there will be a chance of there being a vacation option in the future for non pre-members? I dont think there's a need for it cuz we got 14 days, but just asking out of thoght.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:33 AM
Squire (Level 1)

i agree i only speak english but thats racisem
Old 11-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Game Moderator

It is a practical matter so that everyone may communicate clearly and in a common language. While I speak several languages, there are players who speak languages that I don't speak and the same in reverse.

Also, there is a practical legal matter in the U.S. of monitoring content and quality of play for everyone. I can't do much about either of those issues if you write something in a language I don't know.

And a final practical issue - manpower. IF this were a U.N. or E.U. or U.S.-government supported site and there was no translation into the practical languages of the "clients" it might be termed racism... however DAW is operated by a very small and dedicated team and I act as game moderator without any pay just because I enjoy the game and the interaction with others. Sorry you feel that this is unfair but reality is often unfair.

Regards JR
Game Moderator

Tags
rules