Go Back Dark Age Wars Forums > Bugs, Guides and Questions > Gameplay Questions
Reload this Page
Brand new and just a couple of questions that I can't find answers to
:
:

Old 09-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Brand new and just a couple of questions that I can't find answers to

1. I understand this is a 3 month game and then everyone starts from scratch again....is that correct? If so when did this one start and when will it end.:confused

2. If you DO decide to buy gold and the 3 months end, does your gold carry over or are they that greedy enough to keep it?

3. How big should you try and get before applying to a Clan/Alliance etc, and is there a rating for different kinds...Say one is an avenger alliance. Takes up the cause of the little guy if another alliance (or player) seems to be using them as a punching bag.

Or The Elite type Alliance that will take on anybody etc.

I come from Conquer Club (the Risk game), It is fun and has tons of maps and still play on it...they have clans and clan wars/ clan tourneys etc. But it is a different game with different people and isn't a building game.

Thanks in advance for any help for this lowly Noob that is asking the same questions you have been asked 1000 times.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Squire (Level 1)

The game start and end dates are on the log in screen. Once you log in it goes to the page where you have to enter the game should be there. As for the gold, it carries over to the next game or if you are in two games at the same time you can use it in either (Beta 1 and Beta 2). Usually there are two games going at the same time, just a month or so ahead or behind the other. As for an alliance, it depends on you. Are you the type that wants to conqure and rule the game or help protect those from that type of alliance. Me I don't like players taking every thing from others. If you attack some one with a capital and four cities, just take one. To many want to take everything and leave the player with nothing to build with. LOL So you might say I am the Avenger type. But there are those alliances that just come together to protect their members from attacks. One is attacked and the others help retaliate. This of course leads to war between alliances which is good for the game since it is a war game and makes it interesting. But have honor and a code of ethics when playing. If there are members of an alliance your's is attacking that does not want to fight, leave them alone, and yes help the little guy being picked on. There was a group a few betas back that did that. They came from different alliances and formed up under another to take on an Alliance that took everything from a player. They smashed the powerful players of that alliance and forced one to ask to be left alone and he would not bother anyone again. Now that is an Avenger Alliance. Hope this has helped answer your questions.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:20 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Yes it has...and with a name like mine, I think you can determine which type of player and alliance I would like to join.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:35 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Maybe on the next one if there is anyone playing. With all these bugs people are getting discouraged and I think leaving the game.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Squire (Level 1)

i will still be playing when the next beta begins lol i still don't see any bugs.

the amazing used too be banned Kaiser Randall

i think it is but tomorrow may rain so i will go
yes this Kaiser was banned
all because
"I'm a writer, not a fighter" (hehe a song )

i know i know i just want that feel good feeling
is there a doctor in the house??? wait no doctor !!! well looks like nothing is going to get better for me.