:
:

Old 04-01-2019, 04:10 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Name

I am using the same name as well...ttroutt
Old 04-04-2019, 03:20 PM
Squire (Level 1)

i joined, i am southern united states, i already took over the north, now on my way to taking canada, then cuba.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:46 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Smile

Thanks for the date hope so 6e april
Old 04-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default ??????????????

Can we please get some sort of update on when the server will be up?
Old 04-10-2019, 06:40 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

As soon as JR or I know something, we WILL tell you. Promise. Pinky Swear, even.
“Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe” ~Arya Stark, GoT
Old 04-10-2019, 11:34 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Start Date for World 12

This is getting old, start dates keep getting pushed back and pushed back. I know you all want to get the game right and so forth. But with the server being down this long, it is no wonder that people either are not coming to this game at all or are leaving it in droves.

It will become extinct like the dinosaur, if the issues like the new server are taken care of immediately. Imagine how mad you would all be, if something like your local grocery store was not available for two weeks or so? Or you favorite local coffee place ?
Old 04-10-2019, 11:46 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithy7365 View Post
This is getting old, start dates keep getting pushed back and pushed back. I know you all want to get the game right and so forth. But with the server being down this long, it is no wonder that people either are not coming to this game at all or are leaving it in droves.

It will become extinct like the dinosaur, if the issues like the new server are taken care of immediately. Imagine how mad you would all be, if something like your local grocery store was not available for two weeks or so? Or you favorite local coffee place ?
Yup, this is getting old. I will give it a few days, and then find a different game to spend my time on.
Old 04-11-2019, 03:11 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalypso View Post
As soon as JR or I know something, we WILL tell you. Promise. Pinky Swear, even.
The incompetence of the Dev just blows my mind. All the new features and vids for gold should have been worked out months before word 11 ended. The simple fact of the matter is that the players that play this game, keep the game going. I thank the mods for not just throwing out another false start date for this new world. None of this is rocket science, it's a basic browser based game. The code has been has been finished for years and the vids for gold worked fine when I first started playing. Sometimes I wonder if this server is running off a Commodore 64 tucked into a dirty closet in Mexico.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Squire (Level 1)

I have to agree with Stetson. The vids for gold was messed up last world and should have had been worked on then. Six months to work on things to get it right for the next world. As we wait people are checking out the site and finding it down, and there fore probably saying no thank you and leaving. Those that have been playing are probably doing the same. How many of us will there be when it is up and running.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:45 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default No updates from anyone...............................

I will reserve or redact my comment/s. I'm kinda on thin ice as it is. I will say I wish the damn owner of this game would sell it to someone who cares. If s/he wonders why this game has not been making much money for the last 3 years. I would gladly share my opinion/s.

The core of this game is the long time active players, at the very least. You should keep us in the loop as to what is going on.

I'm not sure why I even care. I hate the long builds I hate the long travel times. I despise rebuilding troops. The three close friends/brothers I've met over the years. Have other channels of communication.

When the ssl certificate expires on the buy gold link.. How long does it take to fix that??? Enough said.

I like the game and look forward to the changes. Last world was a flop. Spend 3 months building and 5 days steam rolling, then 2 months keeping 'jack in the box' and a drunk dolt at zero...