Search:
:
:
Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Well, no assumptions were made regarding the real motives behind this whole thing taking place. The only people who haven't accepted it for what it is are the sheep and the few who think "winning" is actually going to have an impact.

Corrupt is corrupt, there are no winners in this situation. The community already knows who won, I don't need an in game achievement to tell me that and neither does anyone else. It's just nice to bring with you to the next server but who knows if there even will be another. I just know that the way things are, I wont be. Only reason I am still here is to try and create change so maybe this game can survive. Population is dying each reset and it's pretty clear why now.

For the record Hagrid, I didn't think you would be the one lame enough to hit them when they were banned.
Old 02-02-2014, 02:55 AM
Squire (Level 1)

population is dying because someone keeps wiping new players out before they can even learn the game.
Old 02-02-2014, 05:04 PM
Squire (Level 1)

With the vast amount of information not available to a new player, such as why you should or should not run all cavalry and or build a giant wall... I mean really? Battle mechanics shouldn't be such a mystery is all I am saying. The only people who would want this information kept quiet are the so called bullies you speak of. I targeted people with prior beta experience, which was a lot more then I had so you can get off the soap box FF.

MM taught more people about the game mechanics in world chat alone then anyone else has period. He turned complete noobs, myself included, into what lead to a mod going on a power trip and costing the game hundreds of dollars... The fact is we spend to much time here to want to spend it alone, we were community oriented, at least until I was informed quoting someone else who was speaking in street slang could be considered racism and to be careful. Everyone knew world chat would be the death of it all and to avoid it but that would be avoiding the community, the main reason we're here.

Losing provoked a Mod to this, you can't even question why it's causing people to quit. Game mechanics need to be revised, this is a beta guys. Play it like one.

Now I am off to watch the Supah Bowl! Go Hawks!
Old 02-03-2014, 06:44 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Lustrous
Thumbs down

Either everyone is in a superbowl coma or DAW is dead without Rhad and mm

Old 02-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Squire (Level 1)

In all honesty, what did you expect JR to do? Someone changes the alliance name to a name thats already been deemed unacceptable. so he can do 1 of 2 things. leave it and let it seem mm and Rhad are above the law, or punish them and make it seem like he's plotting against them, this was a a calculated move to produce just the results it has.
Old 02-04-2014, 02:33 AM
Squire (Level 1)

First, since its apparent people are drawing conclusions without actually reading the details, MM had nothing to do with the alliances name change other then it being to his previous name. This was done by Rhad, if you go to page 2 you will see that for yourself, if you need more information regarding this please see page 1, again.

Now for your question, what did I think Jr would do? Well for starters 5 days for a chat infraction is like a death sentence for J-walking (hehe) but I was told he got a slap on the wrist. I mean did he tell you to die in a fire or something? Yes, he broke a rule that until we began this war had gone completely unpunished so it is just a bit suspicious right from the start; add in everything outlined in this thread and it's rather obvious.

I really did enjoy this project and if they do decide to make some much needed changes maybe there will be another go at it. The more I look at it though it isn't even Jr's fault, hes just doing what he claimed the admin is telling him to do and if that's the case, well...

Regardless of all this drama, SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!
Old 02-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Lustrous

Sooo... It's Feb 4th. When do we get our prisoners of war, back?
Old 02-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Squire (Level 1)

lets all back down a bit tbh i dont think this was all JRR's doing he has pressure from higher ups to do a job that lets be frank not 1 of us would want to do. i broke the rules numerous times. So i view this as payment for them and glad i can come back. now lets move on and play the game

Monkey
Old 02-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Squire (Level 1)

first off hi moneyman !!!
i agree we all just quit this sit down strike like attitude and play the game. after all at least you guys can play the game.

the amazing used too be banned Kaiser Randall

i think it is but tomorrow may rain so i will go
yes this Kaiser was banned
all because
"I'm a writer, not a fighter" (hehe a song )

i know i know i just want that feel good feeling
is there a doctor in the house??? wait no doctor !!! well looks like nothing is going to get better for me.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Squire (Level 1)

is the five day ban over yet???

the amazing used too be banned Kaiser Randall

i think it is but tomorrow may rain so i will go
yes this Kaiser was banned
all because
"I'm a writer, not a fighter" (hehe a song )

i know i know i just want that feel good feeling
is there a doctor in the house??? wait no doctor !!! well looks like nothing is going to get better for me.
Closed Thread