Search:
Old 04-22-2014, 06:08 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Begin New Game

This one has gone on for way to long. It has been going since June of last year. Almost a full year. It needs to end and a new one begin so people can play. Right now it looks as if it is stagnent and people are not playing. If it continues i doubt that anyone will want to play. I don't even see the old players on here much anymore. Those that own the game seem to either have given up on the game or don't care anymore.
Old 04-23-2014, 01:19 AM
Squire (Level 1)

I agree, time to start new game, (game as is if need be)...please update past announcement that is over a month old. any news would be good news. A short term game would be fine with me, while working on updates, perhaps 4 months like past betas.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:27 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Exclamation

okay I concur. Time for something to change.
This game has gone on. The Alliance DAW has been proclaimed the winner.

Let's start another Beta for 4 months while your getting your updates done.
Old 05-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Squire (Level 1)

It does not look as if this game is going anywhere. It is stagnent. What is the point of continuing it until November. Also where is the Admin. There has been no reply to requests, nothing heard from them. Are they even paying attention to the game? Are they even reading what is posted here in the forum? I think the only thing they care about is if the players spend money to buy gold. That is their sole purpose here it seems is to make money. Well with the game as it is right now, I doubt that anyone is paying good money for gold. If they want things to pick up again, I then highly suggest that a new game begin and the present one be ended. Also that it not be as long as the present one, back to only there to four months long so that more games can begin and it not get stale.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Squire (Level 1)

I am wondering also if the Administration People are looking at the forums or not. If they care at all about their game that they have spent countless hours, money and effort into making the game good, then they should be on here talking to everyone. Answering questions and getting a new game started. I have been told that there has been a big problem with some of the players, and one alliance in particular. Well if they have been as bad as I have been informed then bar them from the next game. Let them play with the present one till November. Even if some of them have spent money on buying gold to speed up their cities or what ever, The Admin should not let that come in between the players and the game. I they truely want this game to be fully in gear, then step in and do something. Otherwise take the game off the internet and admit defeat and that they have failed utterly.

In other words START A NEW GAME OR CLOSE IT OUT. Simple as that. But I doubt that this message will even reach them since it seems they do not even read the fourm.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:17 PM
Squire (Level 1)

I gotta agree here, Barbosa need to come in here and give an update of whats going on, I havent seen his name for months, forum or game
Old 05-14-2014, 01:11 AM
Game Moderator

Greetings Fellow Lords and Ladies of DAWland,

I have read every comment, note and complaint in the forums ;-) I have also pointed out several times over the past two months to our Admin the need to put some fresh info in the forums to help people understand what is going on. I too am waiting for the newest news.

Regards, JR - Game Moderator
Old 05-16-2014, 07:38 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Well now it has been four days and the only one that has come forward is JR and he agrees that we need a new game. However the Admin people have not responded therefore I doubt that they even visit the forum to interact with the people. I also, four days ago, sent them a message by the CONTACT US, and no response. I asked them to reply to me using my email and I have not seen anything from them. I guess they do not care about their game anymore since nothing has been done, nor have they had the courtesy to come on the forum and inform us of what is going on.

My suggestion would be for everyone that is now playing to quit the present game so that there will be no watching videos for gold, no seeing advertizements or the like that they get paid for by those producing them. Maybe that will grab their attention when they are not getting any money. If I had the means to mass message everyone in the game to do so I would. I don't know how many come to the forum these days, but those that do can spread the above message.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:53 PM
Squire (Level 1)

what a great idea quit a game when JrRayder is literally the only admin that cares anymore basically !!!! don't let him down keep playing

if you want to just restart your game, maybe make it so that everyone will restart to make it fair but don't quit heck go play other gams for a little while ( pm me in game if you need hell finding some )

the amazing used too be banned Kaiser Randall

i think it is but tomorrow may rain so i will go
yes this Kaiser was banned
all because
"I'm a writer, not a fighter" (hehe a song )

i know i know i just want that feel good feeling
is there a doctor in the house??? wait no doctor !!! well looks like nothing is going to get better for me.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:47 PM
Squire (Level 1)

First of all I have not really played for several weeks (since late february) for very obvious reasons. Like most everyone else, I have given up on this game and moved on to better games. Check out KingsAge if nothing else but to pass the time until admin gets their heads out of their butts and finally makes some effort. It's a fun game very similar to DAW, has much better features, has a good amin/techs ect. and is very active. Personally I don't foresee a world 2 here in the near future. Who are we trying to kid? THIS GAME IS DONE! Time to move on. There are better games out there and worth spending the money on, if that is your thing. I will keep peaking in but won't hold my breath.