Search:
Old 03-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Why Bother

Even though I have complained and complained, about several matters on here, they rarely are taken care of in a satisfactory manner. Either, they are delayed and delayed to the point where the problem is not taken care of or its hoped the problem will work itself out.

This is no way to run a game, in order to keep a game going, problems with it need to be taken care of quickly and not left to fester. I know that the moderators who read this, might just write this off as someone griping and moaning about something they have no control over. When I began playing this game, nearly four years ago now, problems were quickly taken care of and not left to fester and get worse and worse. This may be why new players are hard to keep. They encounter issues and get frustrated and just leave and then tell anyone they know, to never, never play this game and that only makes things worse.

I have my doubts that this post, will make any headway but I had to at least write it, in order to bring some of these problems to light
Old 03-06-2017, 12:37 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

Out of curiosity, Smithy, exactly WHICH of your complaints have NOT been answered or fixed yet, since our new dev came on board?
Old 03-07-2017, 03:17 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Issue

The big issue,which I have reported as a bug and so have others, is the inability to delete stuff from your inbox. Apparently now, it says you have to complete the tutorial in order to delete those messages. This clutters up your inbox. This will be my response to your question.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:57 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

So... One issue that the dev is currently working on, that probably ISN'T a simple fix? That's it?

Something to think about: We have a dev busting his backside to fix things, and instead of a thank you, he gets "I WANT IT ALLLL FIXED NOWWW!!!" So tell me... Why should HE bother? After all, very few are at all grateful for the hard work he does here. I know I would have walked away a long time ago, if I got treated as poorly as he is by some here.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:01 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Your Response

I thank you for your direct and honest response, to my answer. Even though you may not agree with it, I do highly respect your response anyhow. Yes, I probably would have reacted if I was treated in the manner that the game developer has been. I am pleased that we can have this healthy discussion about game issues