Reload this Page
World 10 - Final placings
:
:

Old 09-24-2018, 05:11 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by renataivi View Post
you right Jack, but RAW only came in first because Charles joined them.
Patriots win because Tom Brady is their quarterback too. Warriors win because they recruited the players who can help them achieve their goals. That is what teams do-recruit the best and most versatile. It is not always about who can fight the best.

Last edited by Bob_Riley; 09-24-2018 at 05:13 AM. Reason: misspelled words and additional thoughts.
Old 09-24-2018, 05:16 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackKetch View Post
I know it seemed pretty clear cut, but is there any chance of the placings being published. I wasn't around for the end of the world and I am interested to see which alliance came top...Not mine I know - but there were some last minute switches that might have made things interesting. Hasn't someone tried that before?
When does the next world start and does anybody know how to change your game name for the next round.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:38 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Riley View Post
When does the next world start and does anybody know how to change your game name for the next round.
See world 11 thread. But by my calculations, it should have started.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:44 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
In business there are no wars. There are only those who can out maneuver the other players in the game. Do not condemn StrongLions because they outmaneuvered everyone. We stayed true to our word the entire game. We supported when it called for support. we fought when it called for fighting. We did not claim to be a super power in war, but we were a superpower when it came to winning the game. We did not cheat nor did we gang up on anybody to overthrow them. The game is a war game but it is also a game in which the winner must use strategic means to win. That is what we did.
i only said it was a shame.. I didn't condemn. And as for the switching alliance in the last day or so... my comments are ironic. If you know your DAW history, a certain DeepBlueC pulled such a trick, upsetting quite a few vets at the time. Consequently, he spent most of the following world with 1 city.
Old 09-24-2018, 08:05 AM
Squire (Level 1)

And STILL D.A.W heavy weight champion of the world!!!!!!! Jose "Charles116" Oliveira, OLIVEIRA!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Old 09-24-2018, 02:15 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Patriots win because Tom Brady is their quarterback too. Warriors win because they recruited the players who can help them achieve their goals. That is what teams do-recruit the best and most versatile. It is not always about who can fight the best.
I just told him what happened, Bob, you did not do it wrong. It's a tactic game too!
Old 09-25-2018, 02:50 AM
Squire (Level 1)

You guys most certainly did nothing wrong. Just don't be surprised if in the future people take out the " Bob the builders" so you will never be able to win by dirty tricks again.
Old 09-25-2018, 03:55 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default whatever

I thank StrongLion for taking me in. I attacked Bob because I was bored and knew his name from years ago. My attack was a joke as I never planned to do anything this world. The next day I got an message stating that they liked my 'spunk' and would like a new member that they would help teach the game. This game needs more of this IMO.

Thank you JRR for putting in the work to get my ban lifted.

I'm back and ready to grow corn.

Say my name LOL
Old 09-25-2018, 06:48 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stets0n View Post
I thank StrongLion for taking me in. I attacked Bob because I was bored and knew his name from years ago. My attack was a joke as I never planned to do anything this world. The next day I got an message stating that they liked my 'spunk' and would like a new member that they would help teach the game. This game needs more of this IMO.

Thank you JRR for putting in the work to get my ban lifted.

I'm back and ready to grow corn.

Say my name LOL
Welcome back StetsOn. I know Smithy will be pleased to see you return.

Tags
chicken, dinners, winners