Search:
Old 03-20-2010, 05:38 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofrpgs View Post
u should try just using royal calvery with ur heir cause i find thats the only one that works
so you mean same 20=2000 royal Cavalry end the heir!
I will win in a many turn?!
I notice the continuity in the battel is different ,same time go for ever end 3 time now the army return after 2 or 3 round+loodet 5 of each res.
now iam build up end try later on,here is not night bonus no?!
Old 03-21-2010, 02:55 PM
Squire (Level 1)

so I try end yes work but the cost are to high,so to make XP{ for the Royal heir you need to find 1 rebel villlage scout end send minimal:
1Heir
5 Royal Cav.
5 Templar
3 food king
5 Elite Pikemen(their will die but their will kill same rebel extra XP for the heir)

Now you can check the progress of the battle evry 5 minute,same time the rebel are very strong,if you notice strong troops in the rebel army send extra troops on the 2 round
Templar/food king/.
Now you win the first battle good but if you look you Heir the XP will by 10-20 Xp if you lucky.
wait for 30-1h time end send again the rebel will have same troops in`et end you will win easily,but if you send to early the villlage can by emty so timing is important.
if you attack the same villlage 24h later you will have a full rebel army to defited.
the cost for clear 1 rebel villlage are high 4 or 5 royal Cav./3 or 4 templar/ end all lower troops you will send will die.
I hope I give a clear IDEA how you can increse the XP of the Heir
good luck to all
Old 03-21-2010, 07:20 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

also u dont have to attak the same city u can attack a city heal attack another heal and attack another so u dont have to wait to attack the same villiage

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 03-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofrpgs View Post
also u dont have to attak the same city u can attack a city heal attack another heal and attack another so u dont have to wait to attack the same villiage
no but if you attack for the first time the Rebel village have strong troops,so you can clear 2 full village end after you send 1 time each one in till the crow in on`et
Old 09-17-2010, 11:35 AM
Squire (Level 1)

after taking a village how do you recall your troops ??????????????????????????
Old 09-17-2010, 02:17 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

go to the world map click on the city u want to send them to click actions and click move troops

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 09-17-2010, 11:12 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Thanks kingofrpgs. now why cant i rebuild the wall in the village i just taken ?? its telling me i cant build wall while iam under attack ?????
Old 09-22-2010, 03:22 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

its a bug they never quite fixed

Old 10-25-2010, 03:18 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default royal heir

how do you send the royal heil in to battle with my troops i send troops but he never goes so how do i add him to the battle list to go out into battle to get exp. points so i can get his crowen
Old 11-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Unhappy

This is the same problem I'm running into. I'm wiping out Rebels all over the place, I send Heirs with my troops, but the spoiled little brats just sit there and don't gain XP's.
I even send 3 Heirs by themself to finish off 11 Rebels, the battle went on for 2 days, neither side takeing any damage, I finally send some cavalry to finish the bloody thing.
I am have a very hard time trying to get XP's on heirs!