Search:
Old 11-16-2018, 04:54 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default This is just crazy

I am about ready to request a paypal refund for the small amount of money I have spent on this game. I know I will get banned for doing so. I would be embarrassed and ashamed if I had any association with this game.

I run a small website with a few hundred members. When my site has any issues I know in about 2 mins.

If you don't care anymore walk away. The game has many issues that have been messed up for years. Just get chat working....

I was happy to be un-banned. I can go back to chatting with Smithy and Ixy via email.

Look BACK at all the chat posts... It's not that hard... Chat is actually simple..
Old 11-16-2018, 06:27 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Thumbs up

Please fix the Chat for this game. It is very frustrating and makes the game very
less appealing. It is in danger of losing every paying player. I can relate to how Stetson feels -- this is a plea to fix the chat otherwise this game will die.
Old 11-18-2018, 12:07 PM
Game Moderator

Greetings Stetson and Ixy,

Thanks for the comments... and I too agree that chat needs a permanent fix. The game dev has begun to monitor chat himself and has brought it back to life several times now before I even had a chance to mention any outage. He is also working on fixing the underlying problem(s) with chat.

Thanks for your patience whilst this is being sorted out.

Regards JR - Game Moderator