Search:
Go Back Dark Age Wars Forums > News & Announcements > DAW News
Reload this Page
Unit Attack Power Update
:
:

Old 03-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

no wat i was saying is ur talking about a forumal they havnt even showed to us yet

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 03-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofrpgs View Post
no wat i was saying is ur talking about a forumal they havnt even showed to us yet
are you notice the many treat are complain on the situation?!
end you comment non stop on small insignificant words,you miss the point
Old 03-21-2010, 05:56 AM
Squire (Level 1)

on B2,, sent an army to a rebel village, to exp my heir,, had 800+ men including 11 units of RC and 12 units of templars,, 205 rebels in the village and yet they manage to kill 6 units of vetran RC , WTF is that ???????
Old 03-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHamilton View Post
on B2,, sent an army to a rebel village, to exp my heir,, had 800+ men including 11 units of RC and 12 units of templars,, 205 rebels in the village and yet they manage to kill 6 units of vetran RC , WTF is that ???????
B1 is the same only the time to build is quicker ,yes the are unit under power,so pleas Game maker set the correct value on the unit.
p.s
I try to make XP for the Heir but you have to send on the same villlage evry 1h=1.5h to kill the first troops(are weak)so you can builds up the XP
Old 03-23-2010, 11:12 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

ok after doing a few more battles i know how the thing works this is how its a posed to work elitepikemn counter royal calvery /royal calver counters longbowmen/longbowmen counters templer knights/templer nights counter elit pikemen

but this is how it really works royal calvery still kills everything at least its wat im expericing is some one gettting something differant

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 03-24-2010, 05:06 PM
Squire (Level 1)

yes try more,I find out:
Rebels build 2 different troops(army) composition ,the easy one you will have a mix of lower troops around 220/250
the heavy one is make 250-325 more whit middle troops like:
5 food kings(very strong)
2-3 L.Cav.
2-3 heavy infantry
3-4 Pikeman(this kill 3 0r 4 R.Cav)
end the rest of the lower troops,whit this composition you will lose:
4-5 R.Cav.
3-5 Temp.
Now this is my experience,in the mind time I have 3 villlage end attack all rebel villlage around this 3 villlage end each time 1 of the rebel is strong,so now I have 6 Barrack end 3 stable,I can keep up,but against a Player is totally different.
Iam sure many will like to see all the troops working well end not only 2(R.Cav./Templ.)
ess:
Longbowman are the best end still if you send will die whit out kill 1 troops,this in not historical correct the longbow save England end must by take in consideration,
same for the other troops end is fun in the game,maby their have to divide in Defensive.troops end attacks
like:
Defensive troops
Archer
elite archer
heavy Infantry
Pikeman
Foot Knights
Heavy Cav.
Kings
Attacks troops
Infantry
Elite Pikeman
Templars King
Crossbow
Longbowman
Lithe Cav.
Royal Cav.
Siege equipment
Scout
Militie

troops end is fun in the game

Last edited by ReVictorio; 03-27-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default y

y can heavy infantry last so long i can understand elite pikemen and such but y heavy infantry its annoying they kill about 3 men and it takes my rc's 10 minutes to kill 20 let alone about 75!
Old 03-27-2010, 02:28 PM
Squire (Level 1)

now iam attacking a player in a big castle full of troops,the point is after you destroy the wall the siege equipment dont kill 1 troops end this is really unrealistic,will be NORMAL if heavy equipment make same damage to the troops to,if a trebuchet launch a heavy stone their will be kill troops in the castle,look the description:
The trebuchet utilizes a counter-weight system for launching projectiles at enemy walls, allowing it to inflict massive damage to the walls as well as any one unfortunate enough to be standing on or near them.
so if their take in consideration history will be great to play this game,pleas let no if you(game makers) have intention to make the update on troop
Old 03-27-2010, 03:05 PM
Squire (Level 1)

VICTORY

Looted:

Totals
Player Deployed Kills Remaining
ReVictorio 2537 467 1102
oddball 467 1435 0
I send the heir whit 92% XP look the killing are made`et end you no what the heir get
ONLY 3%XP ?!
IS A JOK?!
W.A.F
i get more in the rebel villlages is this by notice?!
Old 03-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default numbers

irs cos against rebels you use like 300 men they use bout same amout so you are equal use 1000 more men then your opponent ant going to get much respect 4 your royal heir is it its too easy