Search:
:
:

Old 11-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default This game is rickety...

I've been playing for a day or two and noticed

1) There is an extreme lag that makes the game very unpleasant to play.

2) The sever goes down unexpectedly without notice.

3) The chat function doesn't work.

4) No type of "battle mechanics"? Battles seem to be random?

Is this game trolling us? Or any word on fixes for these issues? It's really hard to play a game where it takes 20+ seconds to open up the Barrack popup so I can update it.
Old 11-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Squire (Level 1)

my thinking is world 3 opened by accident before it was ready, there was no announcement anywhere that it was opening, it just did. I havent really seen the lag your talking about but the broken chat is annoying

Last edited by firefly447; 11-07-2014 at 07:15 PM.
Old 11-08-2014, 01:52 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Wink chat issue in World 3

For some reason, the chat in world 3 does not work for me, no matter how much I log in an out, I am sick of tired of having these problems, when it appears that very few others have them.
Old 11-08-2014, 02:10 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Smithy, chat hasnt worked in world 3 since it opened, Ive filled a few bug reports about it
Old 11-08-2014, 04:14 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly447 View Post
Smithy, chat hasnt worked in world 3 since it opened, Ive filled a few bug reports about it
Yes, ff... I noticed. Please, we already KNOW about the chat issue on W3. We don't need multiple tickets about the same problem from each player. One per person will do just fine! Otherwise, you just spam up the system and it takes us longer to get through all the tickets. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Old 11-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Rofl u tell him
Old 11-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Now, under army management, when I click on available units it doesn't update them to my army. I have to close the window and try 3 or 4 times before they move over.

Oh, that's if I don't encounter the wooden wheel with medal studs that spins for half a minute before it opens and loads what you clicked.

My foreman expired and I'm really hesitant putting money in to a game that doesn't work to it's entirety. Is there any word on a timeline for fixing these issues? I'd really like the 2 building slots back...

Sorry if I'm being persistent but we're playing a game that half works, has no clear "instructions" on how to play/ the purpose/ how to win. I've never played this game but played others in the similar genre. That said, I have the common sense to build buildings and collect resources but how is a "winner" crowned? How many cities can you have?

Is there a place I can find the answers to these very simple questions? I don't recall the tutorial telling me anything pertaining to this and past forums posts aren't much help.
Old 11-08-2014, 06:07 PM
Squire (Level 1)

[QUOTE=Kalypso;6560] We don't need multiple tickets about the same problem from each player. One per person will do just fine! Otherwise, you just spam up the system and it takes us longer to get through all the tickets.

From our point of view if we're not receiving answers, we ask until we do
Old 11-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Squire (Level 1)

agreed Riven lol, as for how a winner is chosen, thats a good question too, because it was never answered in world 2. in world 1 the winners were the first alliance that got 800 citys. you can have as many citys as you can get, but food caps at 7000 so it gets hard to defend them
Old 11-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

Let's put it this way: The more you spam bug tickets on known issues, the LESS likely we are to respond to you. The little boy who cried "Wolf!!!" And all that.

Regards,

Last edited by Kalypso; 11-08-2014 at 07:51 PM.