Search:
Old 04-10-2019, 01:29 PM
Squire (Level 1)

It is now Wednesday April 10. By game time it is 12:27 PM. How goes the reboot of the game? Will it be up today or do we have to wait again?
Old 04-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Start Date

Hello there, can either moderator give me at least an idea about when the server will finally be up and running at least. I know that you all want to get it right, but like a lot of people I am chomping at the bit to play.
Old 04-11-2019, 04:10 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

Heya, Smithy. As soon as either of us actually KNOW anything, we'll be happy... no... THRILLED BEYOND MEASURE... to pass it along to y'all. Until then, be patient, let the dev do his job properly.
“Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe” ~Arya Stark, GoT
Old 04-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default start world 12

God knows when!
Old 04-12-2019, 03:25 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Start Date

This is getting silly, taking this long to get the new server, started. I do realize that the game developer or whoever wants to get things correct. However, because of this delay I would not be surprised if people are leaving this game in droves. As I have said in numerous posts, if these issues are not resolved in a timely manner, this game will become extinct like the dinosaur and that to me will be a sad, sad development. I have highly valued the people and friendships I have made over the last six plus years of playing.

I wonder if the game developer, realized how long this is taking. Imagine if you all had to go this long without power or water? Or not having internet of no mail being delivered ?

This is all I will say
Old 04-12-2019, 04:05 AM
Squire (Level 1)

I really wonder if that is not what the owner really wants. When has it stopped them from starting a new world, even before the old one had ended. When have they become so consciece of having everything perfect before starting the new world. Perhaps the owner wants it to die. As JR has said he is not making that much on the game and he may have decided that it is not worth it to keep it going. Keep delaying the launch of the new world till everyone decides to leave the game and then just end it. I am not sure what others think of this but this is what I think is happening.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:29 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Start Date

Sadly, LordDarcon, I will agree with you. The game developer and or owner, I think is waiting for enough people to just leave and then they can shut it down, because from what you are saying its not making them much money anyhow. I am having my doubts about the new server actually being started. This would be a sad, sad end to a game that was very different from when I joined just over six years ago. Like you, I am sure you value the people that you have met through this game and you have probably made some friends through this game like I have.
Old 04-13-2019, 01:39 AM
Squire (Level 1)

I think the absence of JR coming on and giving us an update might be lending some credance to what I have said. Also in the past the techs have come on and talked in the chat in the game and in the forums. The Tech and the owner should have the ability to do so as well and neither of them has come on to say anything. Only JR seems to have some sort of communications with them and that may have broken down as well. Otherwise why has he not come on to give us some sort of an update or to let us know what we are saying is wrong.

It has now been sixteen days since the end of the last server. Sixteen days and still no fix of what probably is an easy fix. My oldest brother is a computer programer, he had his own buissness that fixed computer problems for companies. Problems that had to be fixed in a lot less time then sixteen days and probably more complicated then what is needed for the game.

We need to know what is going on and if indeed the game is still going to be going on or not.
Old 04-13-2019, 01:45 AM
Squire (Level 1)

for the first time Im at a loss for words.
Old 04-13-2019, 02:10 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Start Date

Yes, Lord Darcon I will agree with you. The moderators absolutely are in the dark about when the new server is starting. I find this a sad, sad development. I have a deep respect for JR and I do consider him a good friend. Like you I am increasingly frustrated at the slow place of getting the new server started. Their is a saying, its called "Don't write checks, your mouth can't cash". Basically, do not say things that you know are false.

Tags
startup, world 12