Search:
Old 07-27-2019, 09:31 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Survival of The Game

I hope that this game will survive, but I have my doubts sadly. This game has had a good run, however like all games it must come to an end. I have a feeling that this world may be the last world ever in this game. There are too many problems, to list. For a game to work reliably it needs to have its core issues fixed.

People have raised numerous issues, during my tenure in this game. In the past they were generally fixed in a timely manner. That can not be said, in the last eighteen months however. The issues that were raised during this time period, were either dismissed or took too long to get resolved. It is a small wonder that this game, has trouble retaining players or recruiting new ones to keep it going. I have had a wonderful time in this game during my just over six years and have met, many wonderful people. Some of them I hope to keep in touch with when and if this game ends up on the rubbish heap of history
Old 09-20-2019, 04:19 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Game Issues

I am hoping that whatever issues, this game has finally do get fixed. However, I do have my doubts. There are so many problems with this game now, it is downright sad.

I recall a time, when issues were raised that they were generally fixed in a timely manner and in a way that was satisfactory. I can not say that is the case, for the last eighteen months or so. For a game to thrive, it has to bring in new players and retain the ones who have been with a game for any length of time. If this is not done, then a game will wind up on the dust bin of history
Old 09-22-2019, 05:07 PM
Squire (Level 1)

They need to end World 12 now and reset it to the old way next world. Maybe then it can be saved and people will return. If not then this game is surely dead. They killed it when they made it impossible for anyone to be attacked. No one cares if they get penalized for refusing a war. They have made it a haven for those that just want to build.

Suggestion. Do away with Training Alliances. If they have the declaration of war, then make it where if they refuse three times then their protection is over for a certain length of time and are able to be attacked. This will force them to fight here and there.

But end this world now so we can get a better start on the next one.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:24 PM
Game Moderator

Greetings LD and All,

It would help me formulate an accurate answer to your questions and concerns IF I had any sort of communication from the Game Dev about what is going on with the game. Since I don't have that communication I have to just say you are probably very accurate in your assessment of the game and its future.

Wish I had a better answer or at least better information to pass along.

Regards JR - Game Moderator