Search:
Old 12-30-2015, 06:08 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Attonement

As some of you may be aware, my alliance, whilst under the leadership of Alex K attacked members of the alliance Hispania, resulting in some of them leaving the game. Although I could argue that this was due to Alex and not myself, it was my alliance and so I take full responsibility for it. I wish here to address a few issues and look for a way to move forward.

I have been branded a bully by some, which is a label I do not wish to have and so I am proposing the following:

Those members of Hispania that are still active in the game (Last time I checkred there were at least 3 of them) will be contacted by myself and offered support to make progress within the game. I intend to offer them one of my cities, and one that JR has offered to me. I shall also offer them a place in my alliance should they wish to have it.

I hope that this will go some way to atone for my mistake and convince people that I am not a bully.

I would appreciate help to do this (my Spanish is non-existent) but I do want to do this myself and not have it taken over by anyone else, whatever their good intentions. This is my responsibility and I wish to deal with it.

Those of you that know me better than to think I am a bully will know me as a man of my word. I shall do this whether or not The Blob Alliance accepts it as a genuine offer or a publicity stunt. OK, to be truthful I have stopped caring what the Blobs think, but that is another story.

Thank you for reading..

Deep Blue C
Cosmos Alliance
Old 12-30-2015, 06:36 PM
Squire (Level 1)

thank you Deep... I know how things went down with Hispania and Alex... and know you play fair ... and will add a city to each of the Hispania still playing and my help... I have no spanish skills... but I have a google translater availible to help me
Old 12-31-2015, 02:53 PM
Game Moderator

DBC thanks for your offer to help Hispania. I have known you long enough to know it isn't a publicity stunt and I accept it at face-value. Sorry my opinion doesn't matter to you - but I do have a fairly high opinion of you none the less.

I will turn one of the cities I captured from you and Alex over to a current Hispania member who asks me to do so. I will encourage my alliance to do the same with any current Hispania member.

As far as the Spanish-speaking part of all of this... let me offer for you DBC to use Google translate to put out a message on Public Chat four times a day to call Hispania members to this forum post to read the offer and to make a request for cities to be turn over.

Further, might I impose on you to coordinate and arrange the hand-over of the cities?

Regards JR - Alliance Leader for TBR

Last edited by JRRayder; 12-31-2015 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 12-31-2015, 03:18 PM
Game Moderator

So LadySpectra has excellent Spanish skills and has offered to help contact Hispania members and make the various offers and arrangements clear for them.
Old 12-31-2015, 03:22 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Hispania

Miembros de la Alianza Hispania
Favor de mandar su petition en Espanol para una Cuidad directo a me, LadySpectra. En Engles se puede contactar DBC DeepBlueC. Asta ahora aye 5 cuidades en offerta. Si tiene qualquier pregunta sobre esto, favor de mandar me una carta en el juego de DAW.

LadySpectra

Last edited by LadySpectra; 01-03-2016 at 05:36 PM.
Old 01-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Squire (Level 1)

So is this what I should be sending, or what Lady Spectra is sending to them? If it is me who is sending it, could I possibly have a translation please.

Also, and I know it will seem pedantic, but my user name is DeepBlueC not DeepBlueSea. The derivation of my name has nothing to do with water, but is related to a game of chess, a couple of computers and The hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy.

As for Hispania members, I have sent an initial message in English and (a poor attempt at) Spanish, but had only 1 reply. And just to confuse things... he doesn't speak Spanish! I have offered him help and a City, but await further conversation with him.

Last edited by DeepBlueC; 01-03-2016 at 09:14 AM.
Old 01-03-2016, 09:56 AM
Squire (Level 1)

OK I am putting this on hold until the attacks on me by Gent4444 are stopped and an explanation for them is given to me.