Search:
Old 02-22-2015, 11:15 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRRayder View Post
I believe your confusion comes about from not reading rule number five... it is clear... specific and more than that... you agreed to abide by it.

5. General Player Conduct

The use of profanity, sexual and racial slurs, obscene, harassing, or otherwise offensive language in usernames, alliance names, in-game mail, chat, the forums, private messages, signatures, etc. is not permitted. Threats of physical, emotional, or financial harm are not permitted.

Paying for additional services does not give you the privilege of breaking the rules of the game. The five day ban was enacted on this basis. You are free to take any action you choose to take but you will be breaching contract to do so.

Regards JR - Game Moderator
After playing this game for 4 servers, I am sorry to say that I will not play again. I am reporting fraud to my bank when they open again. You have made it clear I can not get my money back (and that I can not use the services I paid for) and you have made it clear that you want to force me to give up my right to free speech as well. There are people attacking each other verbally all day and night. Wake up. Be an adult. It happens. People will not die as a result. It is you that breached contract. I have copied your post for evidence. All my best.
Old 02-22-2015, 11:26 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default JRRader

Just delete my account after refunding my money. I believe I paid $35. Anyway, you propably wont do the right thing, but this is my good faith attempt to get this problem resolved. I noticed you completely ignored my "free speech" post, etc....I will not ever change who I am or what I Think.I am a proud American who comes from a military family. I will have nothing to do with someone or a website that does not allow me to have opinions. PAIGE is a bully. Big time. You allowed that to happen and got mad when I responded to him with "homosexual" comments. Dude, you and him both need to grow up. He will not shrivel as a result of name calling. Politically correctness is disgusting.
Old 02-22-2015, 11:48 AM
Game Moderator

I have already handed the whole issue over to the game administrator. As the saying goes "this is out of my pay grade"

I am the game moderator and am obligated to enforce the rules of the game that all players agree to before they are allowed to signup. This is a private website that operates under the laws of the state of California. I in no way impinged on your speech in-game until you violated the agreed terms of service and in-game rules.

The game administrator will look at this situation and determine a course of action as he deems appropriate OR he will just let the ban lapse after five days and you are free to play.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:12 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Bots and Scripts

I see no problem with using a bot or script system. This is a slow process type game where it seems to not matter how one plans, loads up quests, or even how one must strategist his/her advances.

So long as it doesn't, as it says in the rules, not gathering information on another person, it should be allowed. In fact it is wise and probably best that the Game Creators and Moderators even supply a Bot or Script system.

I have yet to see or find any said programmes online ..."Yet".
Old 01-06-2016, 02:22 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Problem with site http

Why cant I get anything anymore from site http? always a http site error. Please help.
Old 01-18-2016, 01:39 AM
Game Moderator

Greetings Lord Craig,

I guess I am having a problem figuring out what your message means?

You obviously ARE in the site http: or you wouldn't be able to access the forums?

And also, this has nothing to do with game rules and is rather a bug - could you have posted it in the correct forum section?

Regards JR - Game Moderator
Old 09-18-2016, 11:55 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default General Access to game

While this might not be the correct place to post this message, it is the first place I found where a message could be posted. In short, I have been having trouble with the username and password that had been selected for this game and have reset both a few times each. Also, just after resetting the password I still am unable to login to the game, instead I get 'Invalid username or password.' Add to these problems a warning from my computer and the security software installed, that this site can be harmful to personal security. For the reasons listed, I request that all record of my being in this game be deleted.
Thank you,
Greybear43

Tags
rules