Reload this Page
being new and wanting to start a game onhere
:
:

Old 01-18-2020, 11:49 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Exclamation being new and wanting to start a game onhere

hellow there,

I am new onhere and would want to start playing, but I just don't seem to find how to get the game in action.. This site is so unclear for someone who's being a new player.

So if someone could explain to me how to start onhere ? Thanks in advance..

greets
ferrend
Old 01-18-2020, 04:20 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Unhappy game

this game seems to have ended, the last server ended in October 13 2019, a lot of us keep checking back in still no game so pretty sure it is over. find a different game and Good luck.
Old 01-21-2020, 04:31 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Thumbs up thanks

hello there goldengirl,

I thank you for replying to my message. If I understood your explanation well, this game doesn't exist anylonger.. This is quite pittyful because I really wanted to play this game. We'll have to search for some other game about the Middle Ages..

If I found a quality game of that nature, I might let you know then ? Well that is up to you ofcourse.. You'll see. Success with your own search in any case.

greets from Flanders (B)
ferrend
Old 01-30-2020, 04:18 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default hello and another game to play

March of Empires; War of Lords, realm 275 GoldenGirl in alliance GER. If you want to check it out,
Old 02-03-2020, 11:45 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Wink thank you alot for letting me know

hello goldengirly

I'm grateful to you for letting me know that you found a game. Are you English ? Keep in touch, I'll search the game you found..

friendly greetings
ferrend
Old 07-10-2020, 05:07 PM
Squire (Level 1)

kvinna soker man ostertalje singlar i gotene osby pa dejt singlar i almhult norra akarp gora pa dejt norrkopings hedvig gora pa dejt dating app i ojersjo dating site uppsala gavle heliga trefaldighet romantisk dejt eskilstuna kloster hitta sex gavle tomas dating sweden dating app i ursviken dating sites i kavlinge traffa singlar balsta traffa tjejer i bollnas vastra rekarne online dating dating apps i vastmanland pa dejt falkenberg dejting hassleby online dating i lyrestad hjarnarp-tastarp dejta kvinnor sosdala traffa singlar ljungby maria online dating online dating i strangnas gullbrandstorp pa dejt dejting brevik dating app i gudhem sodra unnaryd dating app ratorp traffa singlar stockvik dejt dejta i tanum ostra goinge dating site taftea dating sweden sigtuna gora pa dejt arbogabygden dating mellerud traffa tjejer dating i norra mockleby stehag dejta malmslatt romantisk dejt motesplatser for aldre i vara dating apps i linkopings s:t lars

2efcd74