Search:
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2015, 10:15 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRRayder View Post
I believe your confusion comes about from not reading rule number five... it is clear... specific and more than that... you agreed to abide by it.

5. General Player Conduct

The use of profanity, sexual and racial slurs, obscene, harassing, or otherwise offensive language in usernames, alliance names, in-game mail, chat, the forums, private messages, signatures, etc. is not permitted. Threats of physical, emotional, or financial harm are not permitted.

Paying for additional services does not give you the privilege of breaking the rules of the game. The five day ban was enacted on this basis. You are free to take any action you choose to take but you will be breaching contract to do so.

Regards JR - Game Moderator
After playing this game for 4 servers, I am sorry to say that I will not play again. I am reporting fraud to my bank when they open again. You have made it clear I can not get my money back (and that I can not use the services I paid for) and you have made it clear that you want to force me to give up my right to free speech as well. There are people attacking each other verbally all day and night. Wake up. Be an adult. It happens. People will not die as a result. It is you that breached contract. I have copied your post for evidence. All my best.

Tags
rules