Search:
Old 10-01-2014, 04:19 AM
Banned

sit in gc and dictate but never reply to forums ,kaly this is your job NO?
Old 10-01-2014, 04:50 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

Spamming the forums will not help your case. A private message here would suffice.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:57 AM
Banned

no idea how to do that,cant you just let me know whats going on?
Old 10-01-2014, 04:59 AM
Squire (Level 1)

I did. Check your private messages. Link is top right, under your name.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:09 AM
Banned

doesnt expain nothing,just your dictatership,not a muliti account per tos restort my wifes accout asap
Old 10-01-2014, 05:20 AM
Squire (Level 1)

And isn't it just amazing how your "wife" started playing AFTER you were banned?

You were caught evading a ban and multi a accounting. You are banned from the game. Thank you and good evening.
Old 02-22-2015, 01:37 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Good to know

I have a 5 day ban for exercising my freedom of speech. RRRayuder banned me. Are we not Americans? Also, there are no posted rules on being anti homosexual. Thats the reason I was banned. I thought we were all Americans and have the right to free speech. Is that not allowed here? Please reinstate me and allow free speech. I have kingdoms to take. LOL I spend money on this game and feel very disrespected that I was given a ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HostMaster View Post
These are the rules for DAW. All players are expected to adhere to these rules.

1. One Account Per Player

Each player is allowed only one account. Each account can join and be a part of multiple active game servers at any one time.

2. Players Sharing an Internet Connection

There are only three (3) accounts allowed per IP address, and each account must be owned by a different person.

3. Bashing

Player territories do not have a limit as to how many times they can be attacked. Attacking in game is fair play and cannot be deemed harassment.

4. Account Sitting

There is no account sitting allowed. You should never give your login details to anyone else to play for you.

5. General Player Conduct

The use of profanity, sexual and racial slurs, obscene, harassing, or otherwise offensive language in usernames, alliance names, in-game mail, chat, the forums, private messages, signatures, etc. is not permitted. Threats of physical, emotional, or financial harm are not permitted.

6. Selling and Buying of Accounts and In-game Items

Players are not allowed to sell accounts for commercial purposes or for premium currency. Resources or items cannot be traded for commercial gain.

7. Bugs and Errors

Players who take advantage of bugs or exploits will be permanently banned. If a bug is detected, report it immediately.

8. Bots and Scripts

The game is to be played only in a browser. Now browser add-ons or applications that automate game activities are permitted. Off site tools are allowed as long as they don't collect information from player accounts. If you are unsure whether a tool is appropriate, please submit a ticket.

9. Account Deletion & Banning

Accounts are deleted 14 days after inactivity. Accounts that have a premium currency balance and which are inactive are not subject to this rule, and will not deleted.

10. Language

English is the only language to be used within the general chat and the forum. This is because it is the only languaged understood by the Dark Age War's team. Personal mails between players can be done in in another language. Alliance forums can be have multi language forums. Keep all other areas in English. If you wish to use the chat and speak a language other than English do so over PM.

11. Pushing accounts

Playing an account to purely benefit another is against the rules. This included, sending resources, attacking.
Every account MUST be played for it's own benefit.

12. Changes in Rules

Rules can be changed at any time and players are expected to obey the rules. Failure to comply with the rules will lead to the banning of your account.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:18 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Refund

I would like a refund of my money I spent on this website, or take the ban off of me. If not, I will report it to my credit card company that what I paid for was not given to me.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:21 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Fraud

I will report fraud to my bank if my ban is not lifted by the morning. I paid for a service I am NOT getting.
Old 02-22-2015, 03:22 AM
Game Moderator

I believe your confusion comes about from not reading rule number five... it is clear... specific and more than that... you agreed to abide by it.

5. General Player Conduct

The use of profanity, sexual and racial slurs, obscene, harassing, or otherwise offensive language in usernames, alliance names, in-game mail, chat, the forums, private messages, signatures, etc. is not permitted. Threats of physical, emotional, or financial harm are not permitted.

Paying for additional services does not give you the privilege of breaking the rules of the game. The five day ban was enacted on this basis. You are free to take any action you choose to take but you will be breaching contract to do so.

Regards JR - Game Moderator

Tags
rules