Go Back Dark Age Wars Forums > Bugs, Guides and Questions > Bugs
Reload this Page
Chat Issues - Fall of 2018
:
:

Old 11-25-2018, 09:52 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Wink Chat Issues Ongoing

Hello there, JR. I thank you for your response. Yes, I have made a bug report around three weeks ago. So I have done what is suggested, by making a bug report. I know the game developer does not read the forums. However, if they were to read them, then things might be fixed in a more timely manner.

Smithy
Old 11-29-2018, 04:05 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Cool Chat Issues Ongoing

Yes, JR I have now submitted my second bug report within two weeks, about the ongoing chat issue. Like I have stated, this game can not survive without a working and reliable chat. This is why players have left in droves and will avoid this game if this issue is not satisfactorily fixed in a timely manner. I have stuck it out in this game through hell and high water, when other players that I knew dropped this game like a bad habit.

The only reason, I really stay is because of the friends, I have in this game, you among them. I will end this rant for now.
Old 12-07-2018, 05:02 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Deep thoughts

I still can't fathom why this issue has not been fixed. It has improved in the sense that JR is around more often. Kaly has not been around much. I assume she is skillet shopping.

Hard game to play when information is missing.

Take care my friends and I shall chat with you till the code hits error 44 again