Search:
Old 09-22-2018, 06:39 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Because I have nothing better to do, I have tried several different mixes for rebel raids, keeping all of the data and come to the conclusion that ther probably isnt a perfect mix. It depends on what rebels there are (in particular, how many light cav they have) and what you are trying to achieve.

Just a raid to get some quick resources: A couple of horse and a single archer is often enough. Won't wipe out the bad guys but a cheap way to grab some booty and run.

Wipe out the rebels so that I can raid again or drop the honour: No perfect solution here as it again depends on the reb mix, but 1 archer, 1 infantry and half a dozen horse often works. Even so, wiping out rebels can take 2 waves of attack.

Crown an heir: This is so dependent on the rebel mix, that I scout first with a single militia first. Then, if they have no cav, I send 1 cav for every 100 reb units along with the heir. If the rebs have 1 cav and no archers, 1 cav per 100 +1 cav extra. If they have a single archer and 1 cav as well as other stuff be prepared for getting just 40hp and the battle ending - so I look elsewhere. More reb archers means more HP available. 2 cav or more means I need to send a bigger force and the crowning will take a longer time- unless the heir already has some exp.

A reb with 3+ archers and no cav is ideal. heir + 2 cav may even crown in a single raid! I think my record is crowning 4 heirs in 1 raid!
Old 09-22-2018, 06:48 AM
Squire (Level 1)

.... of course, battles against other players is a different thing entirely!! For advice on that, contact me ingame and I will offer support depending on the current situation - I am not going to give too much help to enemy combatants am I!!!