Search:
Old 07-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Adding gold

I was thinking about possible choices of getting more gold, but when I click on a plus sign either in the main screen or in the premium screen it opens dialog with error message and with no way I can dismiss or close this dialog. Only option is to reload the game page to get rid of this dialog.

Here's the error message:
This webpage is not available
The webpage at https://pay.pixabit.com/payment.php?...com#key--48933 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 501 (net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE): Unknown error.

It seems like external service is either temporarily down or been moved, but still dialog should be possible to close regardless of service reply.

I'm using latest Google Chrome (just update it) on Mac OS X 1.7.4

PS: it's possible to dismiss this dialog by pressing ESC button, but that isn't obvious.

Last edited by edufinn; 07-01-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Squire (Level 1)

This has been happening since last night - it says the site where you buy the gold - it's certificate has expired. So - the company where the gold has been bought - needs to renew the expiration date of their certificate - I know - I tried getting around it with three dif browsers - and had no luck - complete shut down!

***It was suggested to turn my computers clock back and then try - and YES - putting the clock back to the 26th of June 2012 - does the trick!

Last edited by LadyB; 07-06-2012 at 08:40 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyB View Post
This has been happening since last night - it says the site where you buy the gold - it's certificate has expired. So - the company where the gold has been bought - needs to renew the expiration date of their certificate - I know - I tried getting around it with three dif browsers - and had no luck - complete shut down!
So the company want to earn money, but don't want to spend money on renewing certificate. I'm just kidding.

My point is that if there is ingame dialog, regardless of what content it have it should be always possible to dismiss it. This is clear bug. Problem with certificate expiration is just a management problem. But yes, you're right, this shouldn't be a surprise for management (they should know certificate's expiration date and should issue new before old expires) and definitely this shouldn't be a surprise for paying end customer. This way companies loose paying customers.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Squire (Level 1)

It's happening to me too, but is anybody else having an issue with the videos for gold? I haven't seen the icon since early yesterday.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:32 PM
Squire (Level 1)

This is fixed. Had to install a new SSL certificate.