Search:
Old 05-17-2013, 02:46 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Battle Log and XP

I have spent the entire day attacking rebels and I haven't gained any XP or battle logs. I've attacked cities with loyalty ranging from 0% all the way up to 100%, and I've attacked rebels both with and without honor. Somebody in chat suggested I was sending too large of an army and that you cannot send more than 200 units...seems odd considering this wasn't a problem before when I was sending 1300 units. What is wrong?
Old 05-17-2013, 06:19 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

Hello,

A few tips for you that might clear things up a bit :

1.) When attacking rebels, really ALL you need are 8-10 units (1 unit = 40 LC) of Light Cavalry. Anything more than that and your troops won't be gaining more than a couple exp points per battle.

2.) When there is no battle report at all, it means there were no troops in that city to fight. You simply waltzed right on in, took the res and waltzed right back out unchallenged.

3.) If you are hitting lower loyalty (less than 70%), I have found there tends to be fewer (if ANY) troops to battle. You might have to start traveling a LOT further to find those with a loyalty higher than 75-80%.

4.) Don't keep hitting the same rebels over and over. Give them a few hours between hits to regen their resources AND their troops. Spread out attacks over a much larger area.

These are just a few things I've learned over my time here. Others may agree or disagree, but this is what I've found works best for me.

Cheers.
“Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe” ~Arya Stark, GoT

Last edited by Kalypso; 05-17-2013 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Bad tags! No biscuit! :p
Old 05-18-2013, 10:13 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default exp points for crowns

I have tried every combination. Heirs are not getting any experience points. HELP!! It started @ 4 - 5 days ago, if that's any help in finding the bug
Old 05-19-2013, 06:25 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Joe, have you submitted a bug report on it? Also, which Beta is this happening on? I ask because I've trianed heirs just fine on Beta 1 over the last few days, including tonight, with no issues. So a bug report on the appropriate Beta would be a huge help to them as far as figuring it out.

Wish I could help you on this one, Joe.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:34 AM
Squire (Level 1)

It's on Beta 2. I agree, this issue started 4-5 days ago. I've gotten lucky a couple days ago and found Rebels over an hour away from my capitol that I attacked and got battle reports from. I just clicked a random location on the map and chose to attack a Rebel. However, all of the Rebels within 30 minutes of my capitol, regardless of their loyalty (I attacked two yesterday at 100% loyalty), did not produce battle reports and thus no XP. I'm still looting the villages, but nothing else. There may be an issue with the replenishment of troops at the Rebels. By the way, I shrank my invasion party way down to virtually nothing and I still get no battle report.
Old 05-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Squire (Level 1)

I have had the same problem.let them replenish 24 hours and still no XP,battle reports.Tried near and far.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:03 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Thanks. Forgot about reporting it as a bug. Seems 2 B Beta2
Old 05-19-2013, 04:31 PM
Squire (Level 1)

You're welcome, Joe! I will give it a try in Beta 2 myself and submit a report if it's not working for me. I'll let you know either way what I find out.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:37 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballguy51 View Post
It's on Beta 2. I agree, this issue started 4-5 days ago. I've gotten lucky a couple days ago and found Rebels over an hour away from my capitol that I attacked and got battle reports from. I just clicked a random location on the map and chose to attack a Rebel. However, all of the Rebels within 30 minutes of my capitol, regardless of their loyalty (I attacked two yesterday at 100% loyalty), did not produce battle reports and thus no XP. I'm still looting the villages, but nothing else. There may be an issue with the replenishment of troops at the Rebels. By the way, I shrank my invasion party way down to virtually nothing and I still get no battle report.
Okay, along with Joe, please submit a bug report on Beta 2, if you haven't done so already. That's the best way to make sure bugs are noted by admin/devs. I'll be over on Beta 2 shortly to test and submit my own report too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeker9832 View Post
I have had the same problem.let them replenish 24 hours and still no XP,battle reports.Tried near and far.
Keeker, are you also on Beta 2? If you haven't done so already, submit a bug report, please.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:11 PM
Squire (Level 1)

sent bug report may 19 and again today.still same problem:no battle reports,no battle points,no xp,no loot,nothing.And yes this is on beta 2 heirs,B1 heirs is fine

Tags
rebels, reports