Search:
Old 05-12-2019, 08:49 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Bugs!

[LIST=1]
This is a thread containing a list of the known bugs in world 12. I feel I am repeating bugs in my submissions that are already known about.
My bugs (so far)
1. Wars don't seem to end- nothing happens after their expiry
2. Battle reports:
  • I get an initial report when sending an army
  • reports are referring to the wrong territories
  • Reports can't be deleted
  • reports keep changing their display order
3. PvP Attacks. I seem to be able to attack some people and not others. I don't know how much of this is bug and how much is intentional, so come on Admin... give us a clue!!

Last edited by JackKetch; 05-12-2019 at 10:53 AM.
Old 05-12-2019, 08:52 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Post submitted bugs below

Please post bugs that you have actually submitted below. That way we at least have a list of what we have told them about.
Old 05-12-2019, 09:51 PM
Game Moderator

Greetings Jack,

So I have checked out each one of the bug reports you have listed. The ones I haven't confirmed I was going to ask you about... but the rest of them are marked as "Accepted" and will be reviewed by the dev when he gets back to work on Monday.

IF you feel the need to post a "list" go ahead but I can't be much help unless the bug has actually been submitted through the bug reporting system. In Jack's case, he has posted all of them on the bug system - thank you!

Regards JR - Game Moderator
Old 05-13-2019, 06:08 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRRayder View Post
Greetings Jack,

So I have checked out each one of the bug reports you have listed. The ones I haven't confirmed I was going to ask you about... but the rest of them are marked as "Accepted" and will be reviewed by the dev when he gets back to work on Monday.

IF you feel the need to post a "list" go ahead but I can't be much help unless the bug has actually been submitted through the bug reporting system. In Jack's case, he has posted all of them on the bug system - thank you!

Regards JR - Game Moderator
Exactly my point JR. This is not meant as a list of bugs for you, but a system to make us aware of issues that others are having AND HAVE SUBMITTED- so that we are aware of what has and has not been reported. Often I fear that things go un-reported because we assume that someone else has done so.

So to be absolutely clear - This is not instead of the reporting process, it is for sharing between the rest of us what has been reported.