Go Back Dark Age Wars Forums > News & Announcements > DAW News
Reload this Page
Unit Attack Power Update
:
:

Old 03-17-2010, 12:39 AM
Squire (Level 1)

OMG !!!

the combat system sucks,,, it is extreemly difficult of a new player to even knock over some scabby rebels, who obviously have underground training facilities that are unable to be detected cause they seem to be able to defeat even the toughest troops I can muster with my limited resources, like what good is 750 men all quality units against 250 poorly tained rebels living in a mud hut???? where did they manage to train foot soilders, and how does it work that their foot soilder unit can kill over 200 of my troops, dodge arrows, kill my archers sidestep the cavalry and not get a single casuality,, ???????? what is the point of training anything other than only the premium quality men and tons of them only to lose most of them trying to get a silly royal heir some experience so he can take over one of the nearby empty villages,, surly it shouldnt take 4 days to build enough reasources to get the exp to start one village,,,, ????

I player the first public beta of DAW, with a few additions and changes there was a winner,,, this isnt flying ,, no wonder there are so many abandond towns,,

CH
Old 03-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

tippicle we have another case of i wante the game to be easy thoe im going to say i want it to be harder but when they maker it harder im goping to complain oh and by the way the calvery still has all the power im attacking a reble city in wich im out numbered and im wiing using only calveryi started with 5 units of rc and a royal heir ill mostlike finsh with 6 units of rc and 2 units of havy clavery having been it it not all those units are still here but i iam winning the battle
kingofrpgs 260 354 144
Rebels 390 116 36

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 03-17-2010, 09:23 PM
Squire (Level 1)

you havent changed in a year,, you still need to finish school and learn how to write,, and second it isnt about easier or harder, it would be easy enough to have a selection of game worlds of varing dificulty to suit those of differing experience,, what im saying is the combat systems rules make no sense, why does my most experienced unit run out and get himself killed first ?? why do archers seem to have no cover from the multitude of pikemen I make, and why do the pikemen suffer from no cover from archers, why do my cavelry seem to run straight into the rebel pikemen who seem to do a way better job than mine do,, why does a beginning player have to build a super army to knock over a few rebels??? they might as well get rid of half the units cause they are a total waste of time, if it was balanced a bigger army of lesser units would have the same chance of winning as a smaller army of top units,, but it doesent,, the army seems to fight with no leader at all in what ever random order the game choses,,

What you fail to understand kingof frogs, is that a game is supposed to be entertainment, and if done correctly a player will want to spend their time and money to play it,, the most fun I had on DAW was in the first public beta, with a few changes that was a game I would have played over and over,,,
Old 03-17-2010, 11:28 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

in case u cant read im fighting the rebels in server to no problem with a smaler army than the rebels i rutenely send out armys out that are out numbered greatly i usly only send 100 rc out with my heirs but now since they thankfully lowerd there attack i have to send out a bit more so i dont know wat game ur playingits easy enough to play the bigger players always uslay leaves the smaller ones and noobs alone unless they attack themso its easy enuogh to get started as long as u remain active more than 1once or twice aweek

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 03-18-2010, 12:49 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

after doing a couple battles they are still the same u just need a little more rce to get the job done but the leaght is getting to long

Old 03-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Squire (Level 1)

i have no idea at all what you just said,, lol,,
Old 03-18-2010, 10:53 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

i said after doing a couple of battles i find that the battles are basicly the same still u just need 1-2 more units of rc's to get the job done

Old 03-18-2010, 01:49 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofrpgs View Post
ur just saying that cause u have to work harder i think it makes it more fun
frustration you mean,if you try end try the formula you will see is frustration,you cant plan 1 attack,the result will let you whit out troops the rebel rebuild quick the troops have lost I cant keep up whit this balance,I have to by 24h online to make so many troops,end the pillage is nothing to healt the troops.
if we can keep the veteran troops cant Win the rebels in my opinion

p.s
I make 1 extra barrack to keep up the production of troops their die before make any damage
Old 03-18-2010, 02:10 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

wat formula are u talking about and u dont have to be on 24hours a day i usaly with the exeption of this week averadge about 2-3 hours aday online and i do fine

Old 03-18-2010, 04:29 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofrpgs View Post
wat formula are u talking about and u dont have to be on 24hours a day i usaly with the exeption of this week averadge about 2-3 hours aday online and i do fine
ho I see,this forum is only for you way to play,ok.
I tooht we excange situation/formula/system/strategies we make or experience in the game,
so whit this comment of you on the problem (Unit Attack Power Update) Power of the Unit in battle cant be fix et?
is what you say no?