Search:
Go Back Dark Age Wars Forums > Bugs, Guides and Questions > Bugs > Archived Bugs
Reload this Page
New Bugs in this Beta 4-26-2012
:
:

Old 07-22-2012, 10:05 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Troop Management

Still having the troop management issue, only in my capitol. Works 1 time, then you have to refresh. Problem went away for about a half hour after the fix, then went right back to it. I'm unable to change my troop levels in my capitol active army after 1 change, whether it's "move all" or just moving a few. I had been in contact with the admins about it, and they were working on it, and it seemed to be fixed, but the problem is definitely still there. Very frustrating.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:45 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Transfer to army

Getting tired of having to log off and login again every time I want to transfer troops from "available units" to the army. It's the only way I've found out that works. Annoying, because with every log out I lose previous chat and, well, it's just annoying.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:23 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Beta 3 Beginner Quest bug

I started plaing DAW as of 1/25/2013 and followed the tutorial quests in both beta's 1 and 3 and noticed that on Beta 3, once the tutorial quests were completed, that the beginner quests that help you build up your individual city by offering a check list and resource incentives is completely blank. On the beta 1 server, the beginner quests are fine. Is anyone else having that prob? The only way for me to know how to level up buildings and whatnot on my Beta 3 game is to hover my mouse over the upgrade tab for each building to see its requirements for upgrade.

Last edited by Galahadelot; 01-28-2013 at 08:19 AM.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Hi,
Im having a problem with troop management,i cant move troops from army to reserves or reserves to army..Ive tried everything by now and it needs fixing..

It was working on first day but not anymore,i can now move the troops but they actually wernt moved,like i move them and it shows after i click then that they go into the other group but then i X out and go back in and they wernt moved.

Please fix this asap!

Thx

Tags
bugs, errors