Search:
Go Back Dark Age Wars Forums > Down to Business > Strategy
Reload this Page
Whats your best Defence Strategy ?
:
:

Old 11-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Peasant

Default Whats your best Defence Strategy ?

Hello Warriors, I got kicked out of muy homeland a few days ago, by some one who had 8 cities already. I had everything built to the max and 768 Royal caverys, then came the first attack, with more than 300 troops, I finished him easly, then 2 hours later, came an attack with more than 700, I had left about 600, lost a lot of troops but won again. I asked my self, how could he make troops that fast ?
Well, a day past and I had left abot 400 Royal caverys. Started to gain experience for my Royal Heir, until finaly I had 100 for an extra city. WOW, I said to myself, "everything is goin fine, finaly a new city". Well, I just had 2 hours building and had left 100 troops here and sent my remaining 300 troops home tu protect it. That was when he came back wtih more than 700 troops again !!! I said to myself, how can he do it, so many troops so soon ???
Well, that was the end for me, he blew away my 100 troops, gain my extra city, and headed to my Homeland. I had no way to stop him with only a little bit more than 300 troops, I waited what seemed forever till he broke my fortified wall, finished my troops and took over my land.
I wrote my story so everyone could get the whole picture, I imagine that many of you have past thru his too. I now started a new homeland far away from my first and ask all of you, "What is your best Defense Strategy" ???, I dont want this to happen again........Thanks.

Last edited by locovich; 11-01-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

he got them so fast cause u probly has 3 large stables in most of his citys

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 11-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Peasant

Thanks for the replay Kingo, that must be true, but you need a lot of resourses to built a 700 royal calvary army. Having several cities, Id like to know how can I stop them. Normaly having many Archers would help. but all those that I have trained only eliminated 1 enemy and all have been killed ? Seems not worth it here in DAW.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:18 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

use eite pikeman they counter the calvery and if u have ghad more than one city then u know full well that rapid army build up os possible

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 11-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Peasant

Ok!!!! i am back agian folks........
what do i send in with my siege weapons ect.....???????
Old 11-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

if ur taking a wall down send just seige equipment first then when there a minute away send the army this will make sure ur seige equipmen will attak the wall and not run after one or 2 reports

Old 11-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Peasant

can i get a number to make for the seige equipment?
Old 11-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

that deppends on the type of wall rams only work on wodden wals thoe