Search:
Old 03-18-2010, 01:23 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

that is historicly acorut even to day runits no matter wat are requierd to stay in battle until the end aor they are dead unit cannot retreat cause they are lossing cause just that one unite can make or break the battle and u dont have to fight the same city over and over just to take it u can fight other citys u just fight one city and when u when u restock ur army and heal ur troops then move on to the next and it is possible i have more than a few times had fully lved troops

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 03-18-2010, 11:27 PM
Squire (Level 1)

thats rubbish, a good general will withdraw troops from a fight if needed and send up fresh units,, and we should be able to do the same,,
Old 03-19-2010, 01:10 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHamilton View Post
thats rubbish, a good general will withdraw troops from a fight if needed and send up fresh units,, and we should be able to do the same,,
yes exactly,if we can keep different army to reinforce or recall from the battlefields will help at lots,Iam try this:
1)make 1 small attack force whit the Royal heir end send to attack
2)look the first report end make a 2 attack force whit the specific troops(es:the are at lots cavalry) you will send 60 Elite pikemen
3)keep look on the report end reinforce the Army is Fighting non stop,so you have to make troops non stop

but in till now the Royal dont get 1 XP or kill 1 troop,I send in Totals:
Player Deployed Kills Remaining
ReVictorio 800 250 101
Rebels 273 699 23
so if will be no change in the value/system of troops end army is impossibel to keep up whit production of troops or XP
the result is after 9h battle:
oted:

Totals
ReVictorio 860 273 91
Rebels 273 769 0

Friendly Units
Unit Kills Losses XP
0 0 8 / 100 +8

Last edited by ReVictorio; 03-19-2010 at 11:36 AM. Reason: update
Old 03-19-2010, 02:04 PM
Squire (Level 1)

after a long battel I send my Royal heir alone in the town I fight, but after 3 round nothing happened no 1 kill way?
Fighting

Looted:

Totals
ReVictorio 40 0 40
Rebels 11 0 11
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fighting

Looted:

Totals
ReVictorio 40 0 40
Rebels 11 0 11
totally 8 round fighting end nothing ,so must be fix this bug OR give to the royal heir XP each time you send to battle,nothing to do whit killing troops but the presence is making in the battlefield

Friendly Units
Unit Kills Losses XP
0 0 8 / 100 +0
Enemy Units — Rebels
Unit Kills Losses
0 0

Last edited by ReVictorio; 03-19-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

that is cause the royal heir dont fight thoe he should of been killed all he does si gets xp

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 03-27-2010, 09:34 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default archer

when ever i seem to attack some one my archers fail..... they do barley anything and almost always die. The we times i Have been attacked they inflict a lot of casualties.

Is this how its suppose to be?

Last edited by aquaball; 03-27-2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-30-2010, 04:59 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaball View Post
when ever i seem to attack some one my archers fail..... they do barley anything and almost always die. The we times i Have been attacked they inflict a lot of casualties.

Is this how its suppose to be?
yes so the only troops really working for now are:
Royal cavalry
Templar knights

lower but do same effect on the battle report are:
Foot knights
Infantry
Light cavalry

now I work like this on rebel villlage:
1 R.Heir
1-2 infantry
2 Foot K.
1 Light cavalry
8 Templar K.
5 Royal cavalry
send 350-400 in total end you will win,good luck
Old 03-31-2010, 12:55 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

i just 1 royal heir and 8 royal calvery i win every time thoe some times i have to send a unit or 2 of reinforcments

Old 03-31-2010, 01:56 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default i

i looked at the top page about recalling back in the ads the romans used to kill 1 in ten men if the army retreated so the army stopped retreating and you know what...? they won there next battle so the lesson is keep fighting cos 1st u will have crowned heir in no time and 2nd you will have higher ranked men in no time oh and if u want high raNK FAST send men that are privates then when they rank higher take tyhem out till you get an army of high ranked men then do the samd with the ranked men ect ect ect....
Old 03-31-2010, 02:11 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default and

aqua dont listen to re cause 400 men is going to get you about 9xp when if u use kings method u will be more effective i notmally get 25- 45 xp per fight now cause i use 220 - 260 men against rebels thats one unit of royal heir and bout 10-14 units of rcs