Search:
Go Back Dark Age Wars Forums > Down to Business > Strategy
Reload this Page
Wise To Send Heir On Looting Runs?
:
:

Old 06-08-2012, 06:37 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Wise To Send Heir On Looting Runs?

I've sent my heir into a few battles with a large army, and he gained only a couple of experience points (0 kills). I would like to expedite his experience gaining, but don't want to stupidly get him killed. Is the royal heir equal to a cavalry unit (in the picture, he's on a horse)?
Old 07-19-2012, 04:57 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default heir

I send mine all the time although he doesnt get kills its the battle experience that counts .Once he reaches 100 then he gets crowned then you can take over other cities but only after he is crowned.

I decrease the number of units I send with him thinking that may give mor oppourtunity to get kills but hasnt worked so far ,havent lost one on a raid yet only in a battle for a city

GOOD LUCK

Bikerdude
Old 02-22-2013, 04:38 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVZ222 View Post
I've sent my heir into a few battles with a large army, and he gained only a couple of experience points (0 kills). I would like to expedite his experience gaining, but don't want to stupidly get him killed. Is the royal heir equal to a cavalry unit (in the picture, he's on a horse)?
Yes, the royal heir is equal to a cavalry unit. I've also send mine all the time and doesn't had any one killed. Experience points matters more after all.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Best advice I've gotten about this is to send your heirs out with 5-7 cavalry units at a time.

I've been sending mine out recently with 6 or 7 knights. I've never suffered any losses, and the experience gains have generally been between 15-30 per strike, which gets him his crown pretty fast.

Props to my buddy haas for teaching me about this.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:54 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

I send mine out with 3 units knights and 3 units Royal Cav and have never lost one. Plus, it is a great additional way to stripe knights and RCs.

Cheers,
~Kalypso