Search:
Old 03-01-2014, 02:48 AM
Squire (Level 1)

then you dont know me very well i respond to everything lmao even when it is better if i dont i know its a character flaw on my end but is part of why i am enjoying myself nothing really better to do then stir things up. also i leave alliances to try to give you guys a chance and i fight the people you tell me i am scared of it all in the name of fun when i do it. i know probably 90% of the people wont understand it but hell it seems to be what i have to do to have any fun when i dropped (with the exception of rhada) i wouldnt let people into the new alliance unless they fought me first i know i am strange....but before you sprout misinformation or make things up maybe you need to ask me or find out credible intel before coming to your own conclusion. i swear i will answer you lmao
Old 03-01-2014, 03:03 AM
Squire (Level 1)

i like that strategy to get into your alliance. that is the exact way the romans trained there soldiers.it taught them how to fight better. lol you are very much like the romans when i think of it.
and i will do. i will check with others before jumping to conclusions

the amazing used too be banned Kaiser Randall

i think it is but tomorrow may rain so i will go
yes this Kaiser was banned
all because
"I'm a writer, not a fighter" (hehe a song )

i know i know i just want that feel good feeling
is there a doctor in the house??? wait no doctor !!! well looks like nothing is going to get better for me.