Go Back Dark Age Wars Forums > Down to Business > Anything Goes
Reload this Page
My "crowned" heir wont capture a rebel city
:
:

Old 08-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default My "crowned" heir wont capture a rebel city

Ok, I recruited, or trained or whatever a royal heir, sent him into battle to gain 100 experience points, which I had to attack a city almost 50 times to get him to 100 xp, and the rebel city has 0% loyalty, yet everytime I send him with my VERY large army, he doesn't take control of the city, my battle report states, and I quote "Superman 75 from New Krypton lacked the influence to capture the rebel city" or something along those lines. WHAT does it take for him to capture it? The WEIRD thing is my current royal heir is my 2nd one I have created, and get this, my first one captured a rebel city literally the FIRST time he attacked it, he had 0 xp, was not crowned, and the city still had 22% loyalty, it almost seemed too easy. Was that a fluke and my current attempt at capturing a city is possibly a bug? I am baffled, please assist
Old 08-08-2014, 03:31 AM
Squire (Level 1)

you have to have the influince points to take another city, you neen 2 influince pts for that, 3500 battle points each. look in the acadamy or university
Old 08-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Influence points

THANKYOU so much for pointing that out to me! I went to my university and noticed I had only 1 influence point, the DAW manual says 2 influence points required for the 2nd city taken, so, I am throwing a knighting ceremony, and....hopefully when I attack a rebel city again, I will be able to capture it. I would not have been able to figure that out on my own, so thank you very much for your response.