Search:
Go Back Dark Age Wars Forums > Bugs, Guides and Questions > Guides & FAQs
Reload this Page
A Beginners Guide on How to Play Dark Age Wars
:
:

Old 05-16-2010, 12:01 PM
Squire (Level 1)

In Beta 2, i clicked the [X] button on the tutorial, how do i access it again?
Old 05-17-2010, 01:04 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

you cant once u close it thats it

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 05-29-2010, 08:45 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Buildings

Hi, just wanted to know how many farms should I have, and should I only have one warehouse.....there are six yelow flags.
Pardon my ignorance
Old 05-29-2010, 07:10 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

u only need one farm per citybut u can have to and as far as ware house it depends on style of play

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 08-27-2010, 07:37 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default help

1. i want to heal injured soliders, i cann't retrain because i don't have gold, what should i do?
2. what is morale?
Old 08-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

u dont need gold to reheal u need at least i think a gariso n and they need to be in active army

and as far as moral no one knows we just no iits important

Old 08-27-2010, 02:36 PM
Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by astonbaba View Post
1. i want to heal injured soliders, i cann't retrain because i don't have gold, what should i do?
2. what is morale?
Click your barracks/Garrison/Keep depending on level, look just above 'Elite Archers' you'll see a button that says 'RETRAIN' Click it. You'll then be taking to a page where you are given the option of which units you want healing. This does not cost any Gold.

Morale is a battle factor. The higher the morale the more harder it is for an enemy to win against your city. Thus you might say a level 3 Cathedral is a must to have in any city, regardless of it allowing you to build your Royal Estate. Keep in mind, the Church/Cathedral morale bonus only works for that city. So if you want all your cities to have this bonus, build a Church or Cathedral in all your cities.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Any Help on trading.Where is the access to this part of the game?
Old 09-11-2010, 02:25 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

u need a market and u trade between players generly by anonsing in chat u need a recource and will give a nother in return then u tell eachother your chords click on the city u want to give recources to clcik actions and clicke trade

Old 11-01-2010, 04:51 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Royal Heir

No where do I see how to get this guy into battle. I think I created too many armies, as now i get the make more farms message.
Well I kill almost everything I attack but it bites when I can't take over the territory. So again how do i get this lazy guy into the battle so he starts earning xp and finally gets crowned. I can't find any information on this
Thanks in advance