Search:
Old 02-26-2014, 03:48 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Lightbulb say what

this page is for all those who never explained themselves to the game to be able to well explain themselves. those monsters of the game might have more in commen with you than you might think.
YES THAT INCLUDES THE JERKS OF THE GAME TOO (TOP COUPLE OF PLAYERS MAYBE ????? )

the amazing used too be banned Kaiser Randall

i think it is but tomorrow may rain so i will go
yes this Kaiser was banned
all because
"I'm a writer, not a fighter" (hehe a song )

i know i know i just want that feel good feeling
is there a doctor in the house??? wait no doctor !!! well looks like nothing is going to get better for me.
Old 02-26-2014, 03:56 PM
Squire (Level 1)

what??? i dont understand this one
Old 02-26-2014, 09:21 PM
Squire (Level 1)

do you know what budha said about those who don't understand???
he said " some do not understand that we must die,but those who do settle their quarrels."
i think it is time for certian players to settle their quarrels alright.
monkey man:::: has plenty of quarrels to settle but then again he is scared to settle them so he will leave soon.he said he would take on the whole game world and i am the only one to take on that offer and now he forced the majority of the major players to leave !!!!!! ohh i am not happy and even worse he treats the smaller players virtually like slaves.

rhad :well it goes without saying i believe. he is a pawn of monkey man and sides with everything he says. he can barely think for himself anymore. (no hurt feelings i hope) cause out of them you should be leader rhada

p0rnstar ::: ohhh don't get me started on you.
you are multi accounting at it's best literally you publicly admited you are moneyman but get away with it.
heck my neighbor steals wifi i get banned. you multi account and admit it and get no consequences besides you become stronger then the rest of the players.

all because

is there a doctor in the house??? wait no doctor !!! well looks like nothing is going to get better for me.

Last edited by Randall; 02-26-2014 at 11:51 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:00 AM
Squire (Level 1)

if you want evidence that monkey man/p0rnstar is multi accounting just look at my pictures and look in my album "truth" it is the cover pic.

all because

Old 02-27-2014, 12:43 AM
Game Moderator

Sorry to rain on the party a bit here - but the p0rnstar profile here in the forums is a leftover from an incomplete name change that took place on the player profile for monkeyman. Not sure how the admin missed that step but he did... there is only one profile and one player ID. Hence just one player not two.

Regards, JR - Game Moderator
Old 02-27-2014, 01:31 AM
Squire (Level 1)

ok so scratch the last part then about multi accounting (sorry about that then) though that is a step most people see when editing websites and coding ( it is basically impossible to miss when doing coding anymore then again i can't blame him because you do get tired after about 1-3 hours of staring at nothing but coding. don't ask i have had my share of website issues hence why my website is taken down at the moment for construction. this time i am not doing it myself and paying someone else)( at first website editing is fun but after a while it is really boring ) also x the p0rnstar part (which is a very inapropriate name to begin with.i know people do it for a living but think about the kids.then again it is very bad for a kid to go into a "state store" and get a case of achohal and put it up on the counter in pa but in new york it is something that happens almost everyday with or without the parent i bet. i guess it is just geography.)

all because

Last edited by Randall; 02-27-2014 at 01:35 AM.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:38 PM
Squire (Level 1)

where am i going and who am i afraid to settle them with? you all knowing man seem to not be aware of many things that happen and all you are going to do is get a lot of people in the game hurt lmao but hope you get them stirred up and make this interesting
Old 02-27-2014, 01:47 PM
Squire (Level 1)

ya you took over the game when i was banned and my insiders tell me you took over the game. heck all those times you offered to take on the whole server i was the only one who was willing to take you on and now you are doing the same thing again but this time you have accomplished your goal and got all the other big players to leave or restart. this game has been ruined for other players now. i hope you are happy.how often do the bigger players leave a game without a really good reason ??? none that i know of have left without you blowing up on chat at least once a week.

all because

Last edited by Randall; 02-27-2014 at 07:43 PM.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:19 AM
Squire (Level 1)

you are a silly man half left becomes of either rl issues or game issues. you go on with no facts or information and sell it as the truth. so again i ask you when am i leaving as you before stated and who is it that i am so scared of? thank you for your input
Old 02-28-2014, 12:24 AM
Squire (Level 1)

and so you know there was more than just you that took it on but again you are all knowing :/