Search:
Old 02-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Squire (Level 1)

hello i have been missing from the game for the longest time and here you are calling me all knowing???? you are putting words in my mouth
you have ruined the game for the majority of the players. look around you. about 2/3 of all the players barely play anymore because you are being a tyrant.you basically turned them into slaves. that is even what several players have said to me. they said you turned everyone into virtually into slaves.

the amazing used too be banned Kaiser Randall

i think it is but tomorrow may rain so i will go
yes this Kaiser was banned
all because
"I'm a writer, not a fighter" (hehe a song )

i know i know i just want that feel good feeling
is there a doctor in the house??? wait no doctor !!! well looks like nothing is going to get better for me.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:23 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default you shoulda just stayed banned...

we love it when fools like you come back...look forward to visiting you on the 3rd...
Old 02-28-2014, 09:22 PM
Squire (Level 1)

so let me get this straight
you hate me because i said you should not side with Monkeyman on everything and i stood up against him???
is it just me or is everyone going crazy because this is starting to remind me a bit of communism.
correct answer is that i am not crazy hello i have messages from lady r (ya the only person who i discovered was a true friend and tried to tell me what was happening in the game and she sent me a message as to why she left.)
ask yourself this.
what has monkeyman everyone for you??
hello half of you guys needed resources and i gave them to you. i traded with many of you but i guess that means nothing at all. and i guess all the times we were on chat with each other and talked about some of the weirdest things (like "shots" time at 7 in the morning game time ) or the times i tried to make some of you happy when you were at a low.

all because

is there a doctor in the house??? wait no doctor !!! well looks like nothing is going to get better for me.

Last edited by Randall; 02-28-2014 at 10:34 PM.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:53 PM
Squire (Level 1)

meant it as you seem to be talking like you know everything. and would like to know what you are saying about Lady Rose since i did nothing towards her the whole time she was here. but again what do i know you seem to have all the answers about me am waiting to see what more about me you know then even i do. please carry on this is really quite enjoyable
Old 02-28-2014, 10:26 PM
Squire (Level 1)

you know what Monkeyman i am sick of how you act like everything is a joke. i would be fooled like almost everyone else is if it wasn't for the fact that i was banned and missed how you charmed everyone into liking you.
you know why i said almost everyone because there are people that still don't like you but are scared to speak because you would destroy there city.
my evidence (name is ereased to protect identity)

Subject: Re: hello
Received: 2 days ago
LOL how did you get unbanned?

Also, why would you want to come back? MM controls people here like slaves and Rhad is a giant nut rubber that sides with MM on everything. Funny seeing him freak out when MM says he's going to leave the alliance.

Won't be on much. Found a more exciting game to play.

Have fun here Randall!

all because

Old 02-28-2014, 11:49 PM
Squire (Level 1)

could care less if you or anyone likes me or not. i put forward as evidence it is a game with people who have no impact on my life nor me on their life so go ahead and dislike me heck like i keep telling people kill me. When i am on here everything is a joke lmao
Old 03-01-2014, 12:42 AM
Squire (Level 1)

is it a joke that you made people quit the game.that you made people cry because they lost there city that they have worked hard on.that you made people want to restart there game.when i left less than half of the people that began the game quit in less than a week now about 2/3 of the people leave within a week.

it isn't just your game it is everybody's game. you are not the only one playing it.if so we wouldn't be having this conversation would we. i wouldn't be sent messages from people about what you did to them now would i ??? must be a coincidence that it was also right around the time you took over right????

all because

Last edited by Randall; 03-01-2014 at 12:49 AM.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:37 AM
Squire (Level 1)

so wait you are saying it is a coincidence several top players all left around the same time.and i am basing this off of info google the stats if you don't believe me.and how would i know who all took you on like i said i was missing for some time and i only saw you blow up three x's in chat.

"the direct use of force is such a poor solution it is generally implied by small children and big nations" david d friedman

so my question is what does that make you ?????

all because

Last edited by Randall; 03-01-2014 at 01:41 AM.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:15 AM
Squire (Level 1)

well i m sorry you feel the way that you do. I play the game same as anyone as you stated you havent been on for some time so is interesting how you came to some of your conclusions but anywho best of luck to you and your game i will play mine and we will see how it goes :/ i guess i should just worry about everyone else playing and not have my own fun as it seems that is the fault. im sorry that i played and attacked some people (though i know i had nothing to do with Lady Rose quitting (though you state otherwise) ubhaar quitted as he stated too many game flaws and i guess you said i ll be going soon so i guess you are yet again correct (not exactly where or why i am going you, but since you said it, it must be true). well again sorry you feel the way you do best of luck
Old 03-01-2014, 02:34 AM
Squire (Level 1)

also by what i meant by you would be leaving soon i meant you would be leaving your alliance soon or something like that. maybe lady rose gave me faulty info (then again i couldn't get my info any other way because no one else ever talks on forums about anything or even messaged me.) Ub well he and me semi-talked when i was missing (though he never told me he would quit or said anything about game flaws he just said stuff about his family life. poor guy he had so many issues at once.)

and remember i am a bit old fashion and am a business man it is hard to change my mind once i have it made about something. i am also sorry if the original message was a bit offensive but i did that just to get your attention after all, odds were you wouldn't respond if it was friendly .

all because