Search:
Old 03-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Game Moderator

Question Some News???

Well, Beta 2 has been closed for over three weeks and Beta 1 is less than three weeks away from closing. We have heard NO word whatsoever about the future of DAW. Would it be possible for someone to say at least something authoritative about DAW???
Old 04-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Game Moderator

Um Mods, Admins, Owners???

DAW has been crippled by a lack of accurate and timely information. Seems a shame to see a fairly good and playable game with a willing (and forgiving) community of players go by the wayside because NONE of us have any idea what is happening.

I put in a fair request for info over a week ago and have heard nothing. E-mail when and if you start a new beta... maybe I'll look, maybe I'll play. I don't think I'll be logging on the forums again.
Old 08-25-2011, 02:47 AM
Game Moderator

OK... well, um... I guess that is why I am the game mod now

DAW is getting a major facelift and a fair bug overhaul... the next round should be even more spectacular!

And "yes" I am still hanging around lol
Old 01-10-2012, 11:12 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Wink Reply to Game

I like the game play a few things could be fine tuned like if a player does not sign in for two weeks his account reverts back to a rebel village. Also, some more levels of development might be nice with faster build rates to compensate. Overall I rate this game a 8 or 9 and plan to keep playing in the future.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Good Game

I like this game, quite a bit.

However, my main, and pretty much only, complaint is that you do not seem to really use the unoccupied territories, i have had several clusters of cities ruined due to some new guy joining, getting 5 honor and then leaving, never to be seen again.

This problem can be removed if you either Only use the unoccupied territories for new players, or if you simply remove the unoccupied territories and replaced them with rebel cities.
Inactive players also need to be removed sooner or able to be conquered sooner.

but other than that, i like pretty much every aspect of this game. That problem is a huge detriment to all players, in one way or another, and if it is fixed it will allow me to give this, and rate this game the 5 stars that it deserves.

-Wulfgar33