Search:
Old 04-17-2019, 05:08 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Gold

If new players and old players, that happened to finish the last world with no gold. We are at a disadvantage. Not that I have money to spend on this game, but I just think it should be fair. As it stands now, the peeps with the gold and the time can double what anyone sans gold can. I'm kinda surprised the reb issue was fixed before the buy gold was.

I hope information about the changes soon.. I have many questions.. I hope they care enough to answer a few.

I find it odd that no one asked the PLAYERS of this game what if any changes they wanted or condoned.

My first question is. If I wanna attack can I without asking for a war?
Old 04-20-2019, 01:12 PM
Game Moderator

Greetings Stetson,

So the gold purchase issue is fixed. And the rebel report issue is only partially fixed - to be clear.

Info on the change(s) will be forthcoming as soon as I know what I am writing is 100% correct and accurate. And point in fact, I always share what I know as soon as I am informed about things. My problem with that has been that sometimes I report things that dev is only working on and it takes him longer to solve OR he solves something a different way.

And there have been multiple data points for players requesting the changes that are now being put in place. Will the "new" system work? I haven't the foggiest idea but the game the way it was last round was just plain broken. At least the game owner and game dev have been willing to give something new a try. We will have to see IF it addresses the basic problems of the game or not. If it does, great, and if it doesn't we try something else.

Regards JR - Game Moderator
Old 04-28-2019, 10:25 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Gold

Hello there, I would like to see a method for players to be able to earn gold once again.

This method is especially important for players who do not often have the monetary means to buy gold or if they do manage to be able to, its only rarely and in small amounts.