Search:
Old 06-03-2014, 05:32 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default New Game

I would like to know, like many when a new server is going to begin. Like many, I am getting tired of not knowing when a new server is going to start. If a new server is not going to be created, at least let us know. If a new one is going to be created, I along with others would like to at least know about it, instead of guessing. That is the least that could happen by whoever is running this game
Old 06-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Game Moderator

I can understand the frustration. In some ways, I share it as I also do not know the answer to either question - "when will a new server start?" or "will a new server start?" I have always made a point of only passing on game info that I know is 100% correct. In the absence of any information, and with that as my standard, I don't really have anything new to add to the topic. Wish I did!

Regards JR - Game Moderator
Old 06-19-2014, 09:43 PM
Squire (Level 1)

I see theyve added a block part to the emails. seems their still working on things, so I cant understand why they cant take 30 seconds to post when and if a new game will start.
Old 06-20-2014, 01:49 AM
Squire (Level 1)

They fixed the problem for some of us that had black screens and were logged on as temp # thing. Yet like firefly says they cant come on and tell us what we want to know? How hard is it to tell us something. A year and a half game. Come on. it goes stale after three or four months. How can we get through to them.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:40 PM
Squire (Level 1)

JRR, JRR where fore art though JRR. Anything from admin at all on what is going on. They can't expect this game to go on until November. How many people will they lose because of it. I have sent two message to them under the "Contact Us" button below and nothing has been heard back from them on either one. It is as if they are ignoring everyone. Bug em man. We need some news now.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:30 AM
Game Moderator

Greetings Kaf, FF and a cast of thousands,

There is a new game dev working on DAW. He is getting his feet wet and learning about the game coding - all of which takes time. The Admin or even me could post *anything* in the forum and you all would know it would just be a phantom deadline that means nothing. And you all know therefore that I am not about to post nonsense :-)

That said, it should encourage you all that there is a game dev working on DAW now. That means things should keep improving and as the saying goes - it sure beats the alternatives.

Old 06-28-2014, 01:51 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Aye that is true and it is good that they have some one working on things now. I guess his predessor quit and left things dangling. But even with the good news that there is someone new there and working on things, the big question is, when will a new game start. I know the new guy just got going on how the game works, but isn't it easy to end one game and restart everything?

I want to get back in to the action once more and have been waiting for a new game to start for a long long time. Even starting one now and leaving the old one in place like they have before would be good.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:15 PM
Game Moderator

Greetings Kaf and all,

The current "version" of the game has been deemed too buggy and unbalanced for "us" in good conscience to open a new game based on it. The exit stats for the game alone speak to the damage caused by offering players a less-than-optimal game experience. That is being addressed now.

And I too share your desire to start new and be back in the action myself, but I also want a game that is less buggy and more fair and I am willing to wait for that. I know that still doesn't answer the question "when" but it does give a parameter for it at least *smile*

Old 07-03-2014, 04:43 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Well another 15 people have left the game. I see that it is down to 2003 people as being listed on the game. Out of that though is but a handfull that come on and do what ever. Most of the good players that have been with this game for a long time have already quit and probably will not be back. Soon there will be no one that will want to play this game and it will fold and the Admin people will have only themselves to blame.

This game was not meant to last this long. Why they made the end so far out no one seems to know either. Oh well.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Are we really going to have to wait until November before a new game starts. It has been some time now since the new guy has come aboard. I know that there has been problems, bugs and the like but it seems most of them have been fixed. At least when I have been on and watching the conversations on the site, there does not seem to be any complaints on how things are going.

Can we get a definate answer of when a new game will start? At least let us know if we actually have to wait till November.