Search:
Go Back Dark Age Wars Forums > Down to Business > Introductions
Reload this Page
How active is this game - really!
:
:

Old 10-25-2018, 11:55 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default How active is this game - really!

Hi everyone.
A few friends and I have been playing a similar MMO strategy game (AllianceWarfare) for a number of years, and to our shock and horror it vanished off the face of the earth earlier this week. Our guess is that due to the game moving from being very active with new players to recently becoming a social, farming, occasional fighting meeting place for at most 100 players (on a new server), they decided that it was throwing good money after bad.

So we're looking for a new home and my quest (if you want to call it that) is to seek out those games that are not purely pay to win with little/no game support (aka cash cow), but offer the social aspect as well as active interaction with friends and foes whether with resources or weapons.

So my question is..
How active is this game, really?

Cheers
SS
Old 10-30-2018, 09:34 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Game is a Good One

Bring your friends, SoapSuds. This game could be great.
Old 10-31-2018, 12:48 AM
Game Moderator

Greetings SoapSuds,

I generally tell people to come and try it out rather than trying to give people an overwhelming recommendation. Besides, I am one of the game moderators so you might think my input is self-serving but in fact I really enjoy the game and the people so the best way to experience DAW and find out if it is a good fit... is to experience DAW come on and give it a try.

Regards JR - Game Moderator
Old 11-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

Welcome, SoapSuds!

What JR said, basically. The best way to find out if something is a good fit for you is to try it. Give it a fair chance. And also as JR said... I agreed to be a moderator because I do love this game and it's community. Hopefully you will, too!

Cheers!