World 7 Five 2 Ten Announcements
:
:

Old 10-01-2016, 08:20 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Smile World 7 Five 2 Ten Announcements

Five2Ten

Do you have 2,3 or 4 cities?

Would you like some help to get to five cities?

Five2Ten can help you!!!

Yes you read that right. We at Five2Ten will support you to get 5 cities. Just contact us when you are ready and we will get you another city or two, free of charge*. Terms and Conditions Apply – See below.

Cities are subject to availability, and preferential treatment will be given to members of five2ten with less than 5 cities. All cities are considered to be on loan for the duration of the round and remain the property of five2ten. All cities loaned are done so on an “as seen” basis and no guarantees can be made regarding the state of furnishings, location, or attitude of any former owners. Cities on loan should be indicated with a name including the letters “f2t” at the end to allow for easy identification at a later date. On reaching ten cities, all players must make arrangements for further cities to be donated to five2ten in order to maintain a regular supply of cities for distribution. Failure to do so will involve Enforcement officers confiscating excess cities from them on an ad hoc basis. No guarantees can be made regarding any occupiers of such cities. This applies to ALL players.

Exemption Clause:Any player with over ten cities can avoid confiscation by naming all excess cities to include the humorous use of the word Deep The word should be used as an adjective rather than a proper noun in order to inject the appropriate level of amusement for other players. Thus naming a city The Deep Hole would be acceptable, but the name I love Deep would not, however true the sentiment may be. Players should endeavour to make their names unique and not just copy those used by other players.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:57 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepBlueC View Post
On reaching ten cities, all players must make arrangements for further cities to be donated to five2ten in order to maintain a regular supply of cities for distribution. Failure to do so will involve Enforcement officers confiscating excess cities from them on an ad hoc basis.
We look forward to meeting these enforcement officers...They may come back with their heads missing
Old 10-23-2016, 10:59 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Talking evidence

i hope that reading this would help increase my chance at a promotion alsow i was bored so here's the evidence that i had to be here
Old 10-26-2016, 03:23 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Scatlock
Default Too True

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly447 View Post
We look forward to meeting these enforcement officers...They may come back with their heads missing
I think that I may have to agree with this one...